Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Seen a few clips of her, looks a good bitch herself. ?

Seen a lot of videos of the recent batch of saluki hybrids at their work and with out doubt their is some quality stuff out there the bog warrior was one that stood out to me watching this vids. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Yeah. That Jolene that's just been put on, is off Max that's on the other thread and Cheeky, if your interested

Just been watching the jolene vids, looks a good dog, good speed on the straight and steady on the bends, which seems to work in her favour a lot of the time. Good watch! 

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Yeah. That Jolene that's just been put on, is off Max that's on the other thread and Cheeky, if your interested

Which thread mate? 

Yeah, the stud dog one. 

Jolene just been put on? 

Edited by Greb147

I hope all parties have sobered up and reflected on last night's shenanigans. 

Folk were on the verge of booking a one way ticket to Spain to pit their coursing breds against the mighty Galgo, Whippet owners ready to take of their flat caps, roll up their sleeves and prove once and for all that their pocket sized possessions can put a bend in a winter hare, oh and Dytkos was almost slightly amusing. 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You sound like you’ve got the buzz again @Greb147 

I wish you good fortune in the years to come with whatever dog comes your way , it’s addictive and when coursing gets into you , you never really forget it . 

True, towards the back end of when I used to run em I felt myself more and more running hares and going off paggering teeth with dogs that resembled monsters that should be taking on grizzly bears, maybe i was going soft but I started to prefer the thrill of the chase and you can't get much better than seeing a dog behind a hare. 

I may have dropped a bollock letting one of those pups go but I'll drop on something sooner or later when something pops up. 

I'm getting told off for playing on my phone when I'm taking the Chrimbo tree and decorations down, she's out of order. 

Going to use and old Indian trick, wrap em in cling film and lob em in the loft, horrible bastarding things.