• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Have you seen that Scruffy, she looked a top class dog as well. 

I've seen that video of a yearling down off Scouser x Tilly, folk were saying she was the best bitch in the country when she was running. 

Scruffy is Scousers sister

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Did u get my point tho ? Thers mudlarks and speedsters 

i’ve heard some shite me ? 

me dog on the dry will go up down the gears fast kill them under a minute 

in the slop he has adapt at times sit in wear em down they change there style it takes miles more out of a dog in the slop there hundred kill early season dry conditions come dead a winter completely different ? 

45 minutes ago, king said:

A dog right behind 1 it won't take the hedgerow escape route..it usually turns back..if there is a small distance between them it will take the gap everytime. So a fast dog is better there than a plodder...very clever animal..

once on a clever dog stay tight as you say the hare won’t do it brains kill hares not speed 

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Whers the cover on fens you put a purpose bred on open ground you got a dead hare after four mins 

you don’t ? hares in the slop don’t get killed quick mate only exceptional dogs will kill 3 regular when it’s bottomless dead a winter them dogs are few and far between 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

once on a clever dog stay tight as you say the hare won’t do it brains kill hares not speed 

So if the hare is nearing a hedgerow a burst of speed to close the gap approaching the hedgerow would be the difference between catching and not mate ?

2 minutes ago, king said:

So if the hare is nearing a hedgerow a burst of speed to close the gap approaching the hedgerow would be the difference between catching and not mate ?

the hare will go toward cover if dogs real tight normally it’ll go  bk  out then try make dog miss so it has a bit a distance then it’ll try the cover them that fly  in hopeless loosing ground are easy  to shake off a good clever dog will get cover side or keep gearing up at cover or mixture of the 2 

• Like 1