Saluki's and their crosses.

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

but in the slop the hare as had frost on its back is fighting fit mate its a complete different animal ?

a whippet would get left like the hare has a rocket up its arse  lol

It is a different animal and given a choice woukd rather not have u on its case in the slop and it don’t have to skim skip and run a tad slower lol 

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Fk me we got a tad slower mate look up the times of the grand national ran on firm ground and heavy ground  it sort of tells the story but does tad make it the 3 out of 3 along with skip n skim lol 

It doesn’t make that much difference to hare like it does to a heavier animal because it is not sinking in as much and just skimming over the top, fact ?

2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

It doesn’t make that much difference to hare like it does to a heavier animal because it is not sinking in as much and just skimming over the top, fact ?

You keep telling ya self that and if you look out the window Santa is passing  is the word fact like a bigger emphasised word to mean no one can pull u up on ya dribble 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You keep telling ya self that and if you look out the window Santa is passing  is the word fact like a bigger emphasised word to mean no one can pull u up on yay would have about a min  dribble 

in the slop 6 whippets would not stop one hare mate they would have a min at most in the tank lol

come on gl you are talking absolute nonsense mate 

only the very best can stop striong hares when up past the ankles in it mate

• Haha 1
Just now, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Look at the footprint in sodden wet black peat land when a hare and dog have run through it flat out, hare footprint sank in  4mm dog footprint sank in 4 inch, which animal has the advantage in them conditions, not rocket science 

You've got an old bloke like me f****d once you start mixing metric with imperial ! ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You keep telling ya self that and if you look out the window Santa is passing  is the word fact like a bigger emphasised word to mean no one can pull u up on ya dribble 

I’ve never heard one experienced coursing man in my life say that it’s more of a test for a dog on perfect ground than on bottomless when it has been raining for days on end, you haven’t got a clue mate ?

3 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve never heard one experienced coursing man in my life say that it’s more of a test for a dog on perfect ground than on bottomless when it has been raining for days on end, you haven’t got a clue mate ?

Ya right seen nothing has Santa skimmed past yet  sorry you have the facts and science lol  you gone from hare to dog now    Experienced that’s me fkd then  golf course rabbits ain’t the fastest eh mate 

Edited by green lurchers