Saluki's and their crosses.

38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he will know better than anyone the truth then mate 

Ya doughnut stakes wer 4 runs in a 5 6 hr day  you know that from lads you know who’s dogs wer having heart attacks lol no point telling you stats cos they wer easy soft on fluffy ground that lasted  20 seconds with little hedges in sept and never seen a dog before lol 

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ya doughnut stakes wer 4 runs in a 5 6 hr day  you know that from lads you know who’s dogs wer having heart attacks lol no point telling you stats cos they wer easy soft on fluffy ground that lasted  20 seconds with little hedges in sept and never seen a dog before lol 

lol if i doubled up mate runs be under a minute id kill about ten on the bounce gl lol

you cant compare  a whippet to a single handed coursing dog mate like comparing a subaru sti to ford fiesta lol

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol if i doubled up mate runs be under a minute id kill about ten on the bounce gl lol

you cant compare  a whippet to a single handed coursing dog mate like comparing a subaru sti to ford fiesta lol

Never ever once compared did I now but you know that eh mate 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jamie7344 said:

I think if your running fens once a week you can sacrifice wind for a bit more speed once you start hitting it 2 times plus a week any weakness will show it's not the same sport as getting a dog ready for 3 hares once a week

Christ when was the last time you came on here, long time no see, your not allowd to comment on this section anymore been in retirement to long ?

On 29/11/2021 at 14:35, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Christ when was the last time you came on here, long time no see, your not allowd to comment on this section anymore been in retirement to long ?

I still do more in a week than you in a year haha

Speaking of pures, was talking to a fella who is well known for his pures and he basically admitted if you want the best for catching hares then you are best to go down the lurcher route unless you specifically like running pures.