• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, riohog said:

no  i was offered one by rashid el maktoum   , i declined his offer i didnt like the way it looked and moved , to be fair i thought it was a bag of shite ,,

kazak ,,kurdish ,and the out back places  in rusia  imo

• Like 1

I have a pure,this feller can run,.....and then some.....but he's been bloody hard work for the last 2 years,bred from working parents ,and I can honestly say I'll not have another for hunting,his plus side though is he's a fantastic guard dog,proper strange and protective of the home......

20180127_144325.jpg

Screenshot_20171217-145212.png

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Shame dessert bred doesn't come on now  he seemed to know his stuff on pures he use to put some interesting posts on about there history and regions they came from 

That's where my pure came from,....when he was on,he got a lot of abuse ....

Just now, low plains drifter said:

Cannot remember if it was on here something about some strong salukis from a German kennel?

yep theres some fair dogs over there  monika danke ,iraj and cyrus  sattajeh  ,joland  i forgotto the names now ive met most and seen the the dogs 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I have a pure,this feller can run,.....and then some.....but he's been bloody hard work for the last 2 years,bred from working parents ,and I can honestly say I'll not have another for hunting,his plus side though is he's a fantastic guard dog,proper strange and protective of the home......

20180127_144325.jpg

Screenshot_20171217-145212.png

Natural watchdogs, it's a trait