• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's what I was saying with his unusual style, it's like he wasn't even trying with his head up like that, I can't imagine it being the most efficient way of running at near your limit. 

yes that comes from the whippet? you know using his head great turn a foot slowing the hare up

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Whippet in ther as well as collie lol  he drilled em from the off relentless. How proper dog should be instead of the yawn 

I wouldn’t say lucky had the fastest and aggressive style of running I’ve seen by a long shot, he was a fast dog that knew how to run slow, a very good dog I liked his style, one of the best coursing dogs to have ever lived

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I wouldn’t say lucky had the fastest and aggressive style of running I’ve seen by a long shot, he was a fast dog that knew how to run slow, a very good dog I liked his style, one of the best coursing dogs to have ever lived

The dog just looked super sharp and intelligent, quality animal. 

Wonder why he wasn't much of a producer if he had the right breeding behind him, was he put over many bitches? 

Sometimes though freaks don't produce themselves. 

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

The dog just looked super sharp and intelligent, quality animal. 

Wonder why he wasn't much of a producer if he had the right breeding behind him, was he put over many bitches? 

Sometimes though freaks don't produce themselves. 

tina was from him won a forley he wasnt a freak if his sire and grand dam etc was superb dogs aswell i dont think

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

tina was from him won a forley he wasnt a freak if his sire and grand dam etc was superb dogs aswell i dont think

There was only Tina then who was down off him that was a name? 

I'm sure there's been dogs just as good if not better than him mate but not many are on film. 

11 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

You woukd t say the fastest or aggressive , you forgot clever but one of the best lol