Saluki's and their crosses.

11 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Not all Whippets are slow. I seen a racing whippet break the sprint track record at Warwick Greyhounds twice in the same day, and the 2nd time was faster. 

I'm not talking firm going on sand etc ? ?

There's a reason they need short slips and doubling up ? 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm not talking firm going on sand etc ? ?

There's a reason they need short slips and doubling up ? 

Are you still struggling with the concept of coursing under rules? THEY ARE NOT DOUBLED< THEY ARE BEING MATCHED!!!    Christ alive how thick can you be, and dont always assume that everything is directed at you. 

1 minute ago, jeemes said:

Are you still struggling with the concept of coursing under rules? THEY ARE NOT DOUBLED< THEY ARE BEING MATCHED!!!    Christ alive how thick can you be, and dont always assume that everything is directed at you. 

Lol I'm talking lads who tried killing hares with whippets mate not coursing to rules they was shite at it absolutely hopeless  

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I'm talking lads who tried killing hares with whippets mate not coursing to rules they was shite at it absolutely hopeless  

Whippets are not equipped to course Hares. They are rabbit and race dogs. Salukis are Hare dogs, so dont keep comparing the two. Coursing Hares with Whippets is just for fun. 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Whippets are not equipped to course Hares. They are rabbit and race dogs. Salukis are Hare dogs, so dont keep comparing the two. Coursing Hares with Whippets is just for fun. 

My bitch is a mostly whippet lurcher, with a dash of collie and gray. Thing can run like the f***ing clappers and spanks the whippets that she runs rabbits with.. silly bitch gets left for dead if she goes for anything else though. Fun to watch, but both she's tried have had her pants down.

Preban ofc.

Edited by 3dumb
6 hours ago, jeemes said:

That’s correct it’s the ultimate whippet adventure and proves fit for function beyond any doubt  and surprisingly a few well bred well conditioned are equipped for the long haul but not in the Sal x league  but mc has seen his mates whippets so that’s that then lol ? few yrs back I would have drove up to mc not just to win but to change his opinion I would have beat him anyway ?????????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

That’s correct it’s the ultimate whippet adventure and proves fit for function beyond any doubt  and surprisingly a few well bred well conditioned are equipped for the long haul but not in the Sal x league  but mc has seen his mates whippets so that’s that then lol ? few yrs back I would have drove up to mc not just to win but to change his opinion I would have beat him anyway ?????????

??nearly lol

you drove up to me with a whippet you wont bend one lol never mind beat me  ??