Saluki's and their crosses.

Well today after an early dart from work I had a drive through to Hull to see my good pal mCHULL so we can talk dogs. 

It was great hearing about the history of his dogs and to see how passionate he is about coursing. 

Looking forward to seeing your team in action, happy hunting. 

M.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

• Haha 3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well today after an early dart from work I had a drive through to Hull to see my good pal mCHULL so we can talk dogs. 

It was great hearing about the history of his dogs and to see how passionate he is about coursing. 

Looking forward to seeing your team in action, happy hunting. 

M.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

lol you silly b*****d lol

• Haha 1
On 14/06/2021 at 18:49, mC HULL said:

anyone got a real fast whippet whippet grey they  think would lead a coursing bred ill have a friendly wager this season ive seen loads what lads think a fast types because they run legs off ten to the dozen they never lead one looks are decieving 

ive seen some slow shite like but good one is very fast 

I know what you mean there and totally agree. Looks do deceive and Whippets always look fast even when they are not.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, jeemes said:

I know what you mean there and totally agree. Looks do deceive and Whippets always look fast even when they are not.

this is what im trying to tell green lurchers i could give a whppet 30 yards head start and still put the  first bend in ??

On 14/06/2021 at 21:36, mC HULL said:

A good one doesn't have bad feet though mate ? I couldn't care what they look like lol?

Because it couldnt be good with bad feet, thats why. Those feet that look flatter are what people call Hare feet. They are not flat as in bad pasterns and flat toes like a Bulldog, they are more like the feet of a Wolf. In short they are fantastic big industrial feet. You should care what they look like and understand that everything starts from the ground, and without the ground a dog couldnt propel itself along. Its feet are the first contact with the earth and effect everything that happens when the dog begins to move.

You have probably been spoiled with good feet owning Saluki type dogs, but to say you dont care what they look like...I think you must be joking?

4 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Because it couldnt be good with bad feet, thats why. Those feet that look flatter are what people call Hare feet. They are not flat as in bad pasterns and flat toes like a Bulldog, they are more like the feet of a Wolf. In short they are fantastic big industrial feet. You should care what they look like and understand that everything starts from the ground, and without the ground a dog couldnt propel itself along. Its feet are the first contact with the earth and effect everything that happens when the dog begins to move.

You have probably been spoiled with good feet owning Saluki type dogs, but to say you dont care what they look like...I think you must be joking?

i was meaning hare footed or cat footed makes no odds to me mate ?

• Like 1