Saluki's and their crosses.

22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That would more than likely be pilot recurrent training.

Pilots have to log so many hours a month to keep their licence. 

Cheers.

Think there are / were only four planes and two of them based at Doncaster ? 

Edited by SheepChaser

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Never knew they used planes for poaching. I thought it was all helicopters and drones over there?

Helicopters are just about impossible to get away from and even if you get back to your vehicle it's pretty much game over, your just gonna end up in a pointless and dangerous chase, with the inevitable outcome...

Nope if your gonna get nicked, then get nicked in style, make sure your in the middle of the sloppiest field you can get too and wait for the cavelry to arrive. If you've got decent weatherproof gear on, get that mud and shite all over you (and your dogs) Just watch their faces when they've got to march through the slop to get to you, getting their shiney boots an pressed kecks caked in it. Then have to put you and your dogs into lovely, pristeen vehicles. Oh and keep it jovial, you should be laughing at the state their in and asking if they really want to put you in their nice car... ?

Good advice. Don’t go to the motor it just makes things worse, especially if you flee. Because of course you were just walking your mums / Mrs dog in the middle of that big field and kind of lost ? 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Never knew they used planes for poaching. I thought it was all helicopters and drones over there?

Helicopters are just about impossible to get away from and even if you get back to your vehicle it's pretty much game over, your just gonna end up in a pointless and dangerous chase, with the inevitable outcome...

Nope if your gonna get nicked, then get nicked in style, make sure your in the middle of the sloppiest field you can get too and wait for the cavelry to arrive. If you've got decent weatherproof gear on, get that mud and shite all over you (and your dogs) Just watch their faces when they've got to march through the slop to get to you, getting their shiney boots an pressed kecks caked in it. Then have to put you and your dogs into lovely, pristeen vehicles. Oh and keep it jovial, you should be laughing at the state their in and asking if they really want to put you in their nice car... ?

haveny seen a helicopter up in ages mate dont think there using them much if at all

Just now, Big Ron said:

Big thing with choppers / planes is the price it costs to fly them with fuel , I can’t see them using these to much where a drone is much more cost effective.

I thought a drone campaign would be their main driver for that reason but... ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

? i dont think reapers are available to the drone unit mate lol

Interesting things them ..... the price of war is staggering - a reaper drone costs about $32 million.

I believe the RAF had between 20 and 30 of them.

No money for schools, the NHS etc. But don’t worry we spent about -$800 million on attack drones. To mostly blow stuff up we pay to fix, and then give back to the people we took it off anyway ? 

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Interesting things them ..... the price of war is staggering - a reaper drone costs about $32 million.

I believe the RAF had between 20 and 30 of them.

No money for schools, the NHS etc. But don’t worry we spent about -$800 million on attack drones. To mostly blow stuff up we pay to fix, and then give back to the people we took it off anyway ? 

Reapers are a lot cheaper than an f35, and there's no chance of losing an extremely well trained pilot.

Apart from that, terrorist targets shit themselves when their house or car may be targeted and they don't know when hel(fire) is going to be unleashed from beyond the horizon.

A very effective weapons platform.

Cheers.