• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Don’t be fooled into thinking this is anything new 

lads have been having doors put through purely on the basis of vans parked by fields for a while now . 

we were never at the races . 
it’s easier to stick a conviction against a lad with a few gbh lifts , a rav 4 and something out of buddy in the back than it is to go after the Beaufort hunt. 

it was always so. It was always going to happen but even so when the Cla , the countryside alliance , the rspca , defra and the kennel club are all banding with the rural crimes unit and gallelio it’s a kick in the stones. 

we were never wanted at the party . If coursing had been banned to let the packs continue they would have waved us off with out even an au revoir. 

fines 

driving bans 

dispersal orders 

cars seized 

dogs seized 

now 6 month in the shovel . 

for chasing a big rabbit with a dog.

and brought to you by a politician who lives with a Chinese boyfriend 20 years younger 

that’s the uk now . 

• Like 12
19 minutes ago, baker boy said:

New sentencing for animal cruelty came in the end of last month, maximum 5 years now, cant see it being long before they try to  use it for hunting/coursing/digging related offences

Whats concerning is the welfare aspect being brought into it. 

there is an irony about gamekeepers getting into bed with animal rights ,after all if they were truly concerned about b o p and badgers they’d have nothing to do with the c a or the ngo. 

the escalation with gallelio has already made it a no mans land , how far can they go now to further criminalise the largely no trouble community 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Don’t be fooled into thinking this is anything new 

lads have been having doors put through purely on the basis of vans parked by fields for a while now . 

we were never at the races . 
it’s easier to stick a conviction against a lad with a few gbh lifts , a rav 4 and something out of buddy in the back than it is to go after the Beaufort hunt. 

it was always so. It was always going to happen but even so when the Cla , the countryside alliance , the rspca , defra and the kennel club are all banding with the rural crimes unit and gallelio it’s a kick in the stones. 

we were never wanted at the party . If coursing had been banned to let the packs continue they would have waved us off with out even an au revoir. 

fines 

driving bans 

dispersal orders 

cars seized 

dogs seized 

now 6 month in the shovel . 

for chasing a big rabbit with a dog.

and brought to you by a politician who lives with a Chinese boyfriend 20 years younger 

that’s the uk now . 

spot on that mate i said basically the same not long ago about the ca and the rest them organisations when a member here was asking lurcher boys to suport them they would throw the lot us under the bus to keep there nests feathered

• Like 2
On 05/07/2021 at 21:59, jackthelad said:

spot on that mate i said basically the same not long ago about the ca and the rest them organisations when a member here was asking lurcher boys to suport them they would throw the lot us under the bus to keep there nests feathered

f**k them all the b*****ds keep traditions alive 

• Haha 1