• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

Need to be somewhere vast mate ?

That’s what I’m saying that beast where it was , it’s the been taking single handed , and I don’t believe what I haven’t seen so I don’t believe it 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I Seen a red stag in south England and it dwarfed the fallow bucks it was next too , there’s no dog twating that single handed 

There’s a real beast of a Red stag close by these ways, he’s in his prime and got the weight and the armoury to destroy any jukel

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Once a tendon ruptured its slowing it right up i recon right dog land bit a luck could be done i wouldn't try unless dog was 8 and letting it go out on its shield ?

More fun for me to run the humble bunny these days.... easier to carry un all

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Think and seen mate 

Think a red stag could be done 

Seen me bitza do red doe

So, apart from the red doe your bitsa lurcher took, single handed, when you were just 14 lol, you don't know.  You're just basing this on what you 'think'.  Same as you've been doing on every thread the last few weeks.  Whippets CAN'T catch hares, greyhounds have got no stamina, bull crosses WON'T catch anything, unless doubled up, and 'ambushing' stuff etc etc etc, BUT, a saluki/coursing bred CAN, not you just think, but CAN, do it all!!  Lol, kin el, there've been some breed blind know it alls, that actually know very little, that just like to cause arguments for the sake of it, on here over the years, but you've got to be the worst I can remember lol.  

As you were, Magoo lol ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So, apart from the red doe your bitsa lurcher took, single handed, when you were just 14 lol, you don't know.  You're just basing this on what you 'think'.  Same as you've been doing on every thread the last few weeks.  Whippets CAN'T catch hares, greyhounds have got no stamina, bull crosses WON'T catch anything, unless doubled up, and 'ambushing' stuff etc etc etc, BUT, a saluki/coursing bred CAN, not you just think, but CAN, do it all!!  Lol, kin el, there've been some breed blind know it alls, that actually know very little, that just like to cause arguments for the sake of it, on here over the years, but you've got to be the worst I can remember lol.  

As you were, Magoo lol ?

A greyhound doesn't have no stamina a whippet will not kill hares consistently a bull x lacking wind  to slip on things mate ok short runs mate I was taking deer as a teenager ? what so hard to believe I bet loads a men on here was taking things as kids deer was are 10 minutes from my house more deer than rabbits ?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

A greyhound doesn't have no stamina a whippet will not kill hares consistently a bull x lacking wind  to slip on things mate ok short runs mate I was taking deer as a teenager ? what so hard to believe I bet loads a men on here was taking things as kids deer was are 10 minutes from my house more deer than rabbits ?

Nothing is hard to believe, you're certainly THE MAN!  Lol  ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Countryman62 said:

There’s a real beast of a Red stag close by these ways, he’s in his prime and got the weight and the armoury to destroy any jukel

1 hour ago, Countryman62 said:

And the attitude 

He wouldn't beat Magoo's saluki longdog,  FACT!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

I Seen a red stag in south England and it dwarfed the fallow bucks it was next too , there’s no dog twating that single handed 

Funny story, but I’ve been asked to go back there during the next rut and dart a few with a tranquilliser ?