Saluki's and their crosses.

1 minute ago, lurchers said:

Did they just want to tip him in Russia for his body or just didn’t like gays.

Think it was more about the danger being very real. He never had any issues but no chances were taken by his contractors.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lurchers said:

??? it was comical listening to the shite that came out there mouths.

You had better believe, back then that was the biggest name to grasp so every one with saluki xs just.ped on the band wagon 

Just now, jcm said:

You had better believe, back then that was the biggest name to grasp so every one with saluki xs just.ped on the band wagon 

I know they did mate when cruise died and by then joey had bred cruise junior that name started hitting the names to.

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

Sometimes the best dogs are the products rather than the ingredients of a good dog, a proven producer is often a safer bet than what it produces when looking for a pup or stud.

Ps who needs a dog on the wet stuff. 

That explains crop circles ?

Seem to be following a little too close with that quad for me.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A half Decent type 08BB31CA-11E7-4CF0-948E-1F64D2A25028.jpeg.74f7a78adf83914d834c127887a9bd19.jpeg7761E761-F588-49D0-A5BE-F3D11052306E.jpeg.b46a8c5fd8c4d1361064059d29fea19e.jpegmy lamping partner bred, it’s not bad for one them coursing types ?luckily it’s off decent dogs an blood so that’s helped carry it ???

?nice dog mate ?

1 hour ago, lurchers said:

I know they did mate when cruise died and by then joey had bred cruise junior that name started hitting the names to.

There was a lad called Nathan from midlesbourgh was ran stuff off that cruise if a remember correctly dog and bitch from same littwr like red grizzle looking things 

4 minutes ago, jcm said:

There was a lad called Nathan from midlesbourgh was ran stuff off that cruise if a remember correctly dog and bitch from same littwr like red grizzle looking things 

I don’t know him mate I’m not a saluki lover but I’ve judged and seen a few nice looking ones,my mate runs a few bits of things with them and down that way with a lad from guisburogh 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Not as nice as my kelpie ?

deffo mate.....nowt going to chase tyre's like a good kelpie cross...lol

thats a nice dog ya mate has....do you know how its bred

On 14/06/2021 at 20:18, chartpolski said:

No, I knew Paul but never walked out with him. My pal hunted with him a lot, with the dogs and falcons and rated them highly at that.

Paul phoned me out of the blue and offered to place a pup with me, but he applied so many conditions I respectfully declined.

He was due to stay at my house when we were going to run one of his dogs in a 16 dog stake in Northumberland, but he sadly died shortly before.

Cheers.

When I first meet Paul, and he had seen my saluki run he asked to use him, I said yes but he wanted to put breeding restrictions on the pup I wanted for the Mating so in the end I said no. 

On 15/06/2021 at 15:49, mC HULL said:

have to dont you or the chop lol 

shame they cant do the same when they go to foreign country aye mate 

or said country ours dont want to do same and give em the chop for not l

We did the same in many of ther countrys for hundreds of years.

1 hour ago, lurchers said:

I don’t know him mate I’m not a saluki lover but I’ve judged and seen a few nice looking ones,my mate runs a few bits of things with them and down that way with a lad from guisburogh 

Could be same lad called Nathan ?? Not sure if he still runs dogs not spoke to him in years