Saluki's and their crosses.

10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I'd of not been pleased with him getting that close to my dog, think it was just a bit of a stunt. Does strike as a couple of youngsters,  the outcome never seemed in doubt.

If one a them been my dog id a been happy him running it over  putting me out 12 years a misery ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

that hares as big as him jcm..lol...

he looks small jcm...but it could be the pic....how how tall was he

21tts so just a little thing he is. Used to run with a few lads who kept crossing bred stuff remember one being a buddy bred dog and one bred down from a dog called tramp i believe it was.

Got onto the land and i took the little dog and was the laughing stock of the morning till it was my run.

Few people were a bit red faced on the way home as i caught the most. This was on fields mind not fen but aye been a few times couple new faces had a chuckle at me till he ran.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jcm said:

21tts so just a little thing he is. Used to run with a few lads who kept crossing bred stuff remember one being a buddy bred dog and one bred down from a dog called tramp i believe it was.

Got onto the land and i took the little dog and was the laughing stock of the morning till it was my run.

Few people were a bit red faced on the way home as i caught the most. This was on fields mind not fen but aye been a few times couple new faces had a chuckle at me till he ran.

nice mate..

mc will be along in a minuet....and tell you it was cos of the saluki in him..lol 

13 minutes ago, jcm said:

Beauty is as Beauty does ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

nice mate..

mc will be along in a minuet....and tell you it was cos of the saluki in him..lol 

??? remember back when i got him as a pup he was supposed to of been need down of a pure saluki what seemed to have a big name around the north east at the time but again any dog with saluki in it atvthe time was apparently breakdown from said dog ??

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

nice mate..

?? a bit  saluki even turn a whippet into a killer ?

Crackin dog jcm strong little thing ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jcm said:

??? remember back when i got him as a pup he was supposed to of been need down of a pure saluki what seemed to have a big name around the north east at the time but again any dog with saluki in it atvthe time was apparently breakdown from said dog ??

Not out of cruise or cruise junior was it,I know joey very well who had them and once they had gone,there was loads selling pups saying of of joeys 2 dogs which weren’t 

22 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I not been Saudi so can’t  comment on it but they not keen on gays so me n mushroom won’t visit for obvious reasons ?and thers fk all to run aside from that it’s most upside down ethically wrong en country in the world but as long as ther princes can come over here and sniff tonnes of coke gamble zillions and bang a million whores it’s ok ? 

Excuse me? :blink:

My brother is the gay one! ?

I've met some good Arab lads and I've invites to go to both UAE and Saudi as a guest (which means I will not pay for anything even if I try, it would be an insult to them)

My brother went out there to choreograph a show for a saudi prince and his family, he had no problems. In Russia, he had to have a bodyguard with him at all times ;)

Edited by mushroom
3 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Not out of cruise or cruise junior was it,I know joey very well who had them and once they had gone,there was loads selling pups saying of of joeys 2 dogs which weren’t 

Aye that was the name back then cruise of shildon or something, the site to my dog was actually called cruise as well be here weren't no pure ??

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Excuse me? :blink:

My brother is the gay one! ?

I've met some good Arab lads and I've invites to go to both UAE and Saudi as a guest (which means I will not pay for anything even if I try, it would be an insult to them)

My brother went out there to choreograph a show for a saudi prince and his family, he had no problems. In Russia, he had to have a bodyguard with him at all times ;)

Did they just want to tip him in Russia for his body or just didn’t like gays.

1 minute ago, jcm said:

Aye that was the name back then cruise of shildon or something, the site to my dog was actually called cruise as well be here weren't no pure ??

??? it was comical listening to the shite that came out there mouths.

6 minutes ago, lurchers said:

If i remember correct the sire to myn was a white/ cream feathered dog with taw spot half way up his back to one side