Saluki's and their crosses.

11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

theyd have to rub there eyes if somone took good couirsing bred over there mate theyd think how the faaack ?

i can remember men in the seventys and later, thinking that here first time they see one run lol

• Like 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Another dog out of the same litter, just made a mistake on the strike ?

F3F57767-6D28-4CE0-B0B4-558C6F9117AB.jpeg

0DA2F970-C207-45E2-AD90-B16C090E2AAF.jpeg

maxhardcore had a bitch the same colour as that...Nancy  was her name...had her at mine when she was 3 year old...she was here 6 month whilst he was away in Thailand...be 2007 i recon....killed alot of hares did that bitch...i rember one day between christmas and new year she ran 5 and killed 3...and my bitch out of captin killed 3 from 3...shame i had to leave one as i was in a hurry to leave a field lol....bloody photo only has 5 on...

• Like 3

Undoubtedly the saluki ( desert sand) greyhound longdog strain are fantastically equipped to run a hare into a mere dot its unimaginably a true factor. I've witnessed saluki crosses bred from relatively close imported Arabian bloodlines run a hare to its last legs these dogs are designed to pursue its chosen ? quarry to the very end and when its in the appropriate stage to strike its very often a half-hearted attempt to claim Yours dearly. I tend to think that the saluki and its crosses are merely absolutely fantastic hare killers.carl Williams in sport.

6 hours ago, TOMO said:

maxhardcore had a bitch the same colour as that...Nancy  was her name...had her at mine when she was 3 year old...she was here 6 month whilst he was away in Thailand...be 2007 i recon....killed alot of hares did that bitch...i rember one day between christmas and new year she ran 5 and killed 3...and my bitch out of captin killed 3 from 3...shame i had to leave one as i was in a hurry to leave a field lol....bloody photo only has 5 on...

forgot to mention ...Nancy was out of captain and snowy...

32 minutes ago, TOMO said:

forgot to mention ...Nancy was out of captain and snowy...

Was going to ask that, was she one of the best in the litter, I can remember people thinking these pups were going to be the best about with being bred out of two top class animals but from what I heard none made anything special, jocko had a red and white one which is on dvd that didnt catch a lot, didn’t moyse lend snowy off Craig to breed the litter

1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Was going to ask that, was she one of the best in the litter, I can remember people thinking these pups were going to be the best about with being bred out of two top class animals but from what I heard none made anything special, jocko had a red and white one which is on dvd that didnt catch a lot, didn’t moyse lend snowy off Craig to breed the litter

yes he borrowed snowy off Craig to breed with captain ...

i honestly wouldnt know about the others....i dowt Nancy was as good as either parent ...but i know max had a lot of fun with her as did I whilst she was with me....

57 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Bit like when sniper was put across turk, they were 2 of the best dogs around at the time but pups were no good, some lines just don’t click together, funny game the old dog breeding 

Sometimes the best dogs are the products rather than the ingredients of a good dog, a proven producer is often a safer bet than what it produces when looking for a pup or stud.

Ps who needs a dog on the wet stuff. 

Edited by sandymere
18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Sometimes the best dogs are the products rather than the ingredients of a good dog, a proven producer is often a safer bet than what it produces when looking for a pup or stud.

Lolololo ? ? ? 

My word leveret that had to be kicked out its seat because it hadn't a clue lol 

On ground perfect and they are hopeless  ? 

A coursing bred picked that up no turns mate  ? ?? 

I'd be sick waiting 12 months to watch  me pup run like that ? ? 

Be no longer my dog honestly no speed no mouth very poor pair mate ? ? 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, sandymere said:

thats an odd vid sandy....on the one hand i wanted to punch that twat on the quad....i kept thinking why he getting so close ......not to mention the damage to that field ...then when he jumped off the penny started to drop .....wonder what the reason is for the catch and release

• Like 2
  • Haha 1