• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

While I've been reading this, my six year old grandson just called me from saudi ! It's around 40c there just now ! 

We shouldn't confuse saudi with the UAE, completely different lifestyles, UAE far easier going. I lived in Saudi 26 years, but still visit regularly to see my family either in saudi or UAE.

My daughter in law is Saudi and my grandson is dual nationality. 

When im out there politics, religion, race doesn't come into it......if you can talk about Salukis, falcons, hunting and especially if you can talk a bit of Arabic, you'll see a whole different side to the Arabs.

Cheers,

When I was out in Oman , I was talking to a locaL fixer type who was sorting our supplies 

he had pigeons and hawks in his shop garden   

was sztrugglungv to explain the saLuki /courszibg aspect to him so resulted in doing the duty “ run and slip” charade 

“ah bowling” he beamed

my mate still giggles about it 

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Sandy I went Mid East on a promise of Sal coursing the contact was a prince through asset management his job was to supply the dogs n game I won’t bore ya yep see the dogs no game then got the low Down same as the fishing they full of shit.  Nice dogs nice boats load of cnts if you were travelling from ther to here I could supply they the Romancers maybe back a few yrs I drove a million miles never see hare same as the fishing they clueless cnts full of reasons as to where to find ? I only got cross the road I see more hares than the middle entire population they country of droppers. It’s a bit canned hunting not my style 

The lads i was invited by seem to do a fair bit but there're just ordinary lads, no airs and graces but love their sport.

IMG_20191126_222347.jpg.8b2a014325428ff6704b6d2a54f7a20e.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

next the sandy be telling us man originated in spain not the fertile cresant  ??

LOL recon sighthounds originated in a few places a long time ago, India, Africa and Europe and the closer they are to each other the more closely they share commonality. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I not been Saudi so can’t  comment on it but they not keen on gays so me n mushroom won’t visit for obvious reasons ?and thers fk all to run aside from that it’s most upside down ethically wrong en country in the world but as long as ther princes can come over here and sniff tonnes of coke gamble zillions and bang a million whores it’s ok ? 

to be fair if i were a prince....i be doing them things an all..lol

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, sandymere said:

The lads i was invited by seem to do a fair bit but there're just ordinary lads, no airs and graces but love their sport.

IMG_20191126_222347.jpg.8b2a014325428ff6704b6d2a54f7a20e.jpg

which country is that sandy.....and are they all hares

12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

which country is that sandy.....and are they all hares

Algeria and yes hares.

ediit to add i'd guess cape hares but they call everything hares or wolves in English including foxes so i take a guess as to species be it jackal, wolf hare of rabbit lol.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1