Taking the plunge.

31 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Got sick of what I was doing started a waste clearance company last year very slow at start but doing well now start work at 10 home for 3 and triple what I was earning a day 

Pretty much same as me got fed up up answering to people just set up my own mould eradication business and got a few contracts with a few councils 

• Like 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh thank f**k you've told us we've all been so worried

Ironically the guy you’ve constantly been calling a skiver and dole scrounger is probably best placed to answer any concerns you might have …….

I’ve got to the stage in my business now that the price is the price and I don’t lower it for anybody. Pay me what I’m asking or find somebody else. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Black hate for supervisor isn't it?

Exactly. ?

They didn't have any white left only or and and black so the tango look can fcuk right off. 

As far as I know colour coding has been removed from railway sites. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Yes mate that's all I've been used to so it wouldn't bother me if I could mix driving up with doing groundworks.

Been advised to go down that route as on house bashing sites you do a bit of everything on the machine plus the machines are usually on the smaller side so trickier to master, once you crack them you're laughing on the bigger gear. 

Your be OK then,my boys get on my machine,full redline,clonking the shit out of it,shit all in the tracks,then it turns into a breaker,smashing it on the side of the dumper to clean bucket,and 600mm footings end up 1200mm wide at the top cause they are ripping up to deep.nice n smooth is the way

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly. ?

They didn't have any white left only or and and black so the tango look can fcuk right off. 

Jokes aside greb all the best mate

Will you take your own broom?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Your be OK then,my boys get on my machine,full redline,clonking the shit out of it,shit all in the tracks,then it turns into a breaker,smashing it on the side of the dumper to clean bucket,and 600mm footings end up 1200mm wide at the top cause they are ripping up to deep.nice n smooth is the way

Sack em they're too rough, what you paying them? ?

12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just left the boots and 14oz lying around????

aNyway what size 360s you hoping to be pulling around??

Yep, been working down Watford so been training. 

At weekends I use the van to take dog out so I bang all my gear in the front. 

Not fussed pal tbh, the bigger they are the easier they are to operate, much more smoother. 

As long as I get my foot in the door it don't bother me. 

It's not necessarily a dream of mine but is the best option I can think of outside the railway. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly. ?

The stepson is a blue hat at the minute but said his next 1 is white.

Just now, lurchers said:

The stepson is a blue hat at the minute but said his next 1 is white.

Yep, you do need to have a blue hat once you've first passed your PTS until you're passed out by your sponsor. ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, you do need to have a blue hat once you've first passed your PTS until you're passed out by your sponsor. ?

The sponsor has offered him his white hat but the lad says he didn’t think he was ready for it yet.I don’t think he felt confident 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Sack em they're too rough, what you paying them? ?

Got rid of em last Xmas,just do what work I want now,was paying 160 away for skilled labour.pay 2 brickies 500 aday.

• Like 1