Taking the plunge.

The skill shortage is only going to get worse and needs to be sorted at secondary education level. Its pretty clear what children are not academically minded from a early age so start looking at the individuals and channel their interest in a skill set. Bring back brick laying, plastering, mechanical engineering, welding, sewing etc, there is no point persisting with algebra with little Johnny if he struggles or shows no interest, all it does is chips away at a childs confidence and self ability.

Of course It will never happen, the teachers and the current curriculum is more interested in re-writing our history and ramming weird ideologies down the kids throats than preparing them for a future job market.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happiness is under rated, I would highly recommend it to anybody, we here once an nocnut knows for how long so make the most   We are finding a few older guys jumping jobs, coming over to us

Ironically the guy you’ve constantly been calling a skiver and dole scrounger is probably best placed to answer any concerns you might have …….

Oh thank f**k you've told us we've all been so worried

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

The skill shortage is only going to get worse and needs to be sorted at secondary education level. Its pretty clear what children are not academically minded from a early age so start looking at the individuals and channel their interest in a skill set. Bring back brick laying, plastering, mechanical engineering, welding, sewing etc, there is no point persisting with algebra with little Johnny if he struggles or shows no interest, all it does is chips away at a childs confidence and self ability.

Of course It will never happen, the teachers and the current curriculum is more interested in re-writing our history and ramming weird ideologies down the kids throats than preparing them for a future job market.

That was me, school was a disaster, should have been removed by age 12 and taught a trade as it was clear I had no interest in mainstream education and just went right off the rails, I also detracted from other people’s education by disrupting everything at every opportunity, very capable with my hands but the nogging was wired a bit differently 😂😂

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That was me, school was a disaster, should have been removed by age 12 and taught a trade as it was clear I had no interest in mainstream education and just went right off the rails, I also detracted from other people’s education by disrupting everything at every opportunity, very capable with my hands but the nogging was wired a bit differently 😂😂

Never............I would have never guessed that when I met you 😉😂   

• Haha 1