Taking the plunge.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh thank f**k you've told us we've all been so worried

Ironically the guy you’ve constantly been calling a skiver and dole scrounger is probably best placed to answer any concerns you might have …….

I’ve got to the stage in my business now that the price is the price and I don’t lower it for anybody. Pay me what I’m asking or find somebody else. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

f**k that noise big cotton bud down the throat and up the nose

I couldnt do those test gagging even thinking about it. If a t shirt is too tight round my neck I'm boaking.

Hope your kids ok?

Cheers mate ? 

22 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Bit strange the seconds you posted the pic with your boots and gloves in the background all these pro fighters went into "self isolation". Think you got them sussed mate 

I'm in Leeds now mate, softies around here. 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Your lucky I’m not down that way or id gate crash ? park me shitty motor on your fancy ‘ birds of a feather ‘ driveway an have your neighbours moan an your missus hang her head in shame ??

Ain’t got a ducking driveway you dork! 

19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Your lucky I’m not down that way or id gate crash ? park me shitty motor on your fancy ‘ birds of a feather ‘ driveway an have your neighbours moan an your missus hang her head in shame ??

we had a member off here do similar at my folks, turnt up in his trannie with caravan and park on the pavement with 4/5 dogs running loose. was f***ing brilliant, neighbours still talk about it 

20 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

f**k that noise big cotton bud down the throat and up the nose

I couldnt do those test gagging even thinking about it. If a t shirt is too tight round my neck I'm boaking.

Hope your kids ok?

Just done one myself, am allowed in the home to see my mum for the first time since March 2020 but have to take a negative test with me as I’ve not been jabbed up, 

F5669AD5-BF9D-4EB1-B377-F95DD3917F39.jpeg

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

we had a member off here do similar at my folks, turnt up in his trannie with caravan and park on the pavement with 4/5 dogs running loose. was f***ing brilliant, neighbours still talk about it 

I,ve never been to your folks ? I did go up to see shovel leaner off here a while back, arrived a bit early as I,m prone to do and sat outside a lovely little church in a lovely little hamlet waiting for him, he phoned me and asked me to move down the road as  the neighbours were calling him about the gypo sat in the van outside ????

• Haha 2