Family Road trip...

26 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

We had a family trip yesterday drove 3 hours and 40 mins to Brighton (heavy traffic should been 1 hour 40) 

got there in the end drove 2 hours trying to get parked after that f****d it off and drove 3 hours home (traffic) 

wasted a whole day in the motor! 

Nightmare mate, kids soon get pissed off in the car!!

Went to the beach in Exmouth late afternoon yesterday for a few hours, it had started to calm down, my brother lives in Exmouth and said it was carnage most of the day... stayed well clear of that!!

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the other thread.. we done a lads trip to Looe for 2 nights, my dads 70th treat. Shark fishing, nice food, few beers and sunshine...it was brilliant . Dad, bro, fin and me....need more of

With my older 3 I was dealing with this........ With my youngest I’m dealing with this !........thanks autism, you’re a legend ! Lol 

?? Probably the only place I'd move to mate, love the west coast of Ireland...I have discussed it a few times with me Mrs...its not a no...but a not yet...lol Our anniversary today, so we bo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Went to the beach in Exmouth late afternoon yesterday for a few hours, it had started to calm down, my brother lives in Exmouth and said it was carnage most of the day... stayed well clear of that!!

Forgot it’s faggots month as well so that didn’t help, was happy to head home after seeing men walking about in bikinis my boy was pissing himself ?

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

We had a family trip yesterday drove 3 hours and 40 mins to Brighton (heavy traffic should been 1 hour 40) 

got there in the end drove 2 hours trying to get parked after that f****d it off and drove 3 hours home (traffic) 

wasted a whole day in the motor! 

Whatever made you want to go to Brighton???? I live by there and only sneak in at first light a couple times a year to launch the kayak. The rest of the time I avoid it like the plague 

2 hours ago, Tyla said:

Whatever made you want to go to Brighton???? I live by there and only sneak in at first light a couple times a year to launch the kayak. The rest of the time I avoid it like the plague 

Kids wanted to go to the aquarium and didn’t fancy london 

22 hours ago, NEWKID said:

D1E2F0D2-F7C6-4D64-ACA3-B445B4F494B3.jpeg.d41c5a23a25f9a84f24b29fc278be62c.jpeg
I sympathise with you lads, I really do ! Lol 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, WILF said:

D1E2F0D2-F7C6-4D64-ACA3-B445B4F494B3.jpeg.d41c5a23a25f9a84f24b29fc278be62c.jpeg
I sympathise with you lads, I really do ! Lol 

??

Probably the only place I'd move to mate, love the west coast of Ireland...I have discussed it a few times with me Mrs...its not a no...but a not yet...lol

Our anniversary today, so we booked a place in Bristol for some dinner tonight, somewhere we fancied for a while..but.. fin was sick in school this morning so we cancelled  and he's been rough all day... 

Sat out enjoying the last of the sun in our little bit away from insanity!! Lol

20210615_182238.jpg.961f9edb6015f07f9c45420025b19671.jpg

20210615_183210.jpg.8a9df57058913444eabfc6281743e369.jpg

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

??

Probably the only place I'd move to mate, love the west coast of Ireland...I have discussed it a few times with me Mrs...its not a no...but a not yet...lol

Our anniversary today, so we booked a place in Bristol for some dinner tonight, somewhere we fancied for a while..but.. fin was sick in school this morning so we cancelled  and he's been rough all day... 

Sat out enjoying the last of the sun in our little bit away from insanity!! Lol

20210615_182238.jpg.961f9edb6015f07f9c45420025b19671.jpg

20210615_183210.jpg.8a9df57058913444eabfc6281743e369.jpg

Lovely mate, your place looks absolutely fantastic.

My wife’s birthday tomorrow so we had a night out in Sligo last night, nice hotel overlooking the river and coffee by the river this morning.

Nice few pints of ice cold Peroni and a cocktail or two....all very social !

My first beer in 3 years ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

My wife’s birthday tomorrow so we had a night out in Sligo last night, nice hotel overlooking the river and coffee by the river this morning.

Brilliant mate!!

Sounds like a good time, nice to get away occasionally! 

We were a bit gutted we couldn't grab a night away as its been all graft lately...but the music is on, got a bit of food in, a nice couple of bottles of wine...could be worse!

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

The place is a work in progress mate, could be a lifetimes work!! Lol...

But I certainly appreciate the little things it gives us, even if the kitchen falls apart in your hands!! Lol8

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Brilliant mate!!

Sounds like a good time, nice to get away occasionally! 

We were a bit gutted we couldn't grab a night away as its been all graft lately...but the music is on, got a bit of food in, a nice couple of bottles of wine...could be worse!

I hear you mate, that will have been out first night away just on our own in 7 years ! 
Did a mates wedding 3 Years ago but it’s not really the same.

Its just constant doing stuff or attending to the kids in some way, shape or form.....still, that’s what you sign up for I suppose.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hear you mate, that will have been out first night away just on our own in 7 years ! 
Did a mates wedding 3 Years ago but it’s not really the same.

Its just constant doing stuff or attending to the kids in some way, shape or form.....still, that’s what you sign up for I suppose.

Kids always come first mate..but my mum is great and we do get the odd weekend away... I enjoy having the kids with us most of the time though..

• Like 2