Family Road trip...

50 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Looks a great time away, im doing a conversion of my van at the min and hopefully doing a west coast of ireland tour, cant wait

What type of van you using Len 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the other thread.. we done a lads trip to Looe for 2 nights, my dads 70th treat. Shark fishing, nice food, few beers and sunshine...it was brilliant . Dad, bro, fin and me....need more of

With my older 3 I was dealing with this........ With my youngest I’m dealing with this !........thanks autism, you’re a legend ! Lol 

?? Probably the only place I'd move to mate, love the west coast of Ireland...I have discussed it a few times with me Mrs...its not a no...but a not yet...lol Our anniversary today, so we bo

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

What are they, Blue sharks ?

Get yourself over to the Wild West of ireland for some Tuna ! 

Yes mate, blues and the catch a few Porgeagles...

On the list mate, there's a lot out here now but no license to catch them... a few lads have had accidents though.. ??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Yes mate, blues and the catch a few Porgeagles...

On the list mate, there's a lot out here now but no license to catch them... a few lads have had accidents though.. ??

They have indeed mate ! Lol 

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

We got them here and one of the Plymouth boats is 1 of 15 in the UK that can legally fish for em

They are allowing a few boats to land, tag and release to monitor them as you say mate...could be interesting in a few years once we know more about them and hopefully open a nice sport fishing industry..

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Looks cracking NK, well done one the blue. All fish are a month behind aren't they this year so imo you did well to get 1 ?

Cheers mate, was talking about it yesterday.. cold may and the sea temp is still low so we knew it would be tough going...

Was a decent fish though, had a whiting come up slashed up and a porgie was caught a few days ago, drifted with a whiting flapper just off the bottom for a porgie.. no luck obviously maybe next time.

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

They are allowing a few boats to land, tag and release to monitor them as you say mate...could be interesting in a few years once we know more about them and hopefully open a nice sport fishing industry..

15 across the UK, atleast 3 are down here. Most definitely be a good money maker for charters and will also give alot of other fish a rest when they're about 

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Cheers mate, was talking about it yesterday.. cold may and the sea temp is still low so we knew it would be tough going...

Was a decent fish though, had a whiting come up slashed up and a porgie was caught a few days ago, drifted with a whiting flapper just off the bottom for a porgie.. no luck obviously maybe next time.

It's just starting to warm up to where it should have been early May, wonder what difference it'll make. 

Cant catch what ain't there mate

9 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Relay jumbo

Had a few of them come into work for towbars , make a good camper van they do 

17 hours ago, sid g said:

just catch the one kev ? 

Yes Dave, they aren't here properly yet unfortunately...

Gonna do another trip late summer, we've got a smallish rib but the engine is playing up and causing us grief, plan to do a bit of sharking off that one hopefully later this year....what could possibly go wrong!! Lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

We had a family trip yesterday drove 3 hours and 40 mins to Brighton (heavy traffic should been 1 hour 40) 

got there in the end drove 2 hours trying to get parked after that f****d it off and drove 3 hours home (traffic) 

wasted a whole day in the motor!