WhatsApp help

I thought I was being clever by reinstalling WhatsApp to reduce the size of the app.... forgot I dont have the old number anymore and didn't update it with my new one. Low and behold, it's sent the code to my old number.... any ideas how I can fix/get around it?

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I thought I was being clever by reinstalling WhatsApp to reduce the size of the app.... forgot I dont have the old number anymore and didn't update it with my new one. Low and behold, it's sent the code to my old number.... any ideas how I can fix/get around it?

No idea whatsoever.  ? ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mushroom said:

Won't let me do anything until I put the code in, which was sent to my old number ?‍♂️

Had the same issue with my entire Apple account 

can’t access it 

23000 songs and photos gone 

have to use my wife’s Apple log in  

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Won't let me do anything until I put the code in, which was sent to my old number ?‍♂️

Delete and re install it with your mrs number, enter the code thats sent to her phone then change number?

• Like 4
Just now, MH1 said:

Delete and re install it with your mrs number, enter the code thats sent to her phone then change number?

More interested in retrieving my msg history mate, couldn't give a fook about the number change ;)

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, mushroom said:

No your fcuked ??