40 minutes ago, poxon said:

I can’t be assed mate tbh only thing I’ve seen on here the last couple of days is you getting upset spitting your dummy out like a baby?(we all been there fella) I’m staying in me own lane mate if it’s ok with you fella??Ive no tension with no one I’d like to keep it that way for the rest of the summer if I can as I can’t be arsed to argue with people or chat shit 

The only thing that got to me is being called a liar. That is all, it is that simple. 

Apologies for making a jest re you and stop.end but reading some of the shit you’ve written to each other on here lately, I would say there may just be the tiniest bit of tension between you. Maybe I’m reading into it though ? 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What nonsense ?

You have a habit of coming across in manner which often gets folk into trouble. 

And stop.end don’t like poxon very much. 

Hardly threats ? and if you took it that way then I do apologise sweet pea. 

Do you actually remember what you write to people on here ? I was happy enough discussing dogs like adults until you started acting like a pr*ck. 

Last thing I want to do is fall out over dogs mate ? 

if I acted a c**t I've been known to do that lol but there was no malice mate ?

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Last thing I want to do is fall out over dogs mate ? 

if I acted a c**t I've been known to do that lol but there was no malice mate ?

That’s a fair thing to say mate. I took no offence to nowt but being called a liar. I saw what I saw, maybe a fluke and I would never tell anyone that a 5/8 bull would kill hares, but I just wanted to share a story about an odd thing I saw one day out hunting, which I think had a lot to do with heart and the random chance of genetics. Dogs are funny things, they do have a habit of surprising you ? but you’re right, the only sensible way to breed what you want and need is out of two dogs doing whatever that is, to a high standard, consistently and out of a line of dogs the same. You like Salukis, I like bully Lurchers, but hey, I’ve got a feathered young dog here with lots of coursing blood, so never say never! 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s a fair thing to say mate. I took no offence to nowt but being called a liar. I saw what I saw, maybe a fluke and I would never tell anyone that a 5/8 bull would kill hares, but I just wanted to share a story about an odd thing I saw one day out hunting, which I think had a lot to do with heart and the random chance of genetics. Dogs are funny things, they do have a habit of surprising you ? but you’re right, the only sensible way to breed what you want and need is out of two dogs doing whatever that is, to a high standard, consistently and out of a line of dogs the same. You like Salukis, I like bully Lurchers, but hey, I’ve got a feathered young dog here with lots of coursing blood, so never say never! 

??

On 14/06/2021 at 17:39, Wales1234 said:

One half x I’d definitely have is gwp x grey , they’d be robust , good feet , good coat , have hell of a nose and plenty in the tank , be strong as a ox 

keeper lives next to me gt a gwp dog things solid massive teeth and isnt shy.....over a greyhound bitch i think these would be cracking hunting dogs nose wind feet hard and robust id have one if i could find a half x

17 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

keeper lives next to me gt a gwp dog things solid massive teeth and isnt shy.....over a greyhound bitch i think these would be cracking hunting dogs nose wind feet hard and robust id have one if i could find a half x

Someone’s just done a breeding up north had the bitch scanned recently , I’d probably be going for one myself if didn’t have a youngster on 

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

1st cross saLuki Grey aLl day 

Them big daft 27in donkeys can take some hammer down the Beam

What the f**k would you know?  You've never had a first cross!  Nearest you've been is a  minshaw!!  Lmao ?