• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what i thought ?

Stick up some pictures of your bags of game taken with your dogs for as far as I can see all you saluki owners only have videos of your dogs plodding about after a hare. Lol. 

But you won't will you. Lol. 

Yea just as I thought. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Not had any beddys around me for a few years moocher that’s correct ive not said nothing of a sort about not working them that’s completely pulled out ya own ass 2 were shit an one was half decent but wasn’t a straight blooded beddy another correct  was I don’t know the beddy blood on one side of my bitches breeding but what ever it was it could do the job hence why I used him ??I ain’t got a clue who the mystery breeder of f1 up Manchester way is as I don’t feck with f1 bedlington greyhounds only time I’m interested in f1 bedlington greyhounds is if I need working beddy Lurcher blood out of proven dogs to put in other Lurchers that are proven for my needs. It’s still there in black an white mate if you want to go check an waist your time ??? 

but I’ll say it again a f1 bedlington greyhound not my cuppa tea ?? Sorry if that’s offended you 

I'm gutted

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I have a 1st X saluki here,now almost 13 years old, been a right enjoyable journey we've shared together,he's taken plenty of everything,fed me and the family on many an occasion,always gave his best even if he wasn't successful,at times he caught when I never thought he could,and at other times,he missed the finish when I taught he should....I'd be honoured to have another like him...

IMG_20190502_201505.jpg

IMG_20210412_202432.jpg

Without trying to add another 50 pages lol, what ground did you run it on? Seem to remember reading about your trips up the mountains/forestry?

7 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Without trying to add another 50 pages lol, what ground did you run it on? Seem to remember reading about your trips up the mountains/forestry?

On anything and everything,in forestry/woodland,bogs,mountainous rocky ground,in fact I walked,if the quarry lifted he gave chase,he is an all round sporting dog,..not the best on any specific quarry but a fairly decent all rounder

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

But a saluki cross isn't great on everything is it? 

Trust me bull crosses can and do make good deer dogs, so we have rabbit, deer, fox, the odd hare, what more does anyone want? 

Better than a bull x on everything but fox mate 

Read chunky monkey topic mate lad on there has both types hunted alot big deer see what his thoughts are 

Exactly the same as mine ?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Better than a bull x on everything but fox mate 

Read chunky monkey topic mate lad on there has both types hunted alot big deer see what his thoughts are 

Exactly the same as mine ?

I know what cross I'd pick if I were running the bigger stuff. ?

• Like 1