• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tyla said:

If I was to take on a first cross grey it would be a lab x, probably wouldn't be for everyone but I think it could well do good for what I do. I've wanted one for a long time and when the time is right I intend to have one.

I had a greyhound bitch ready to break ( my tenant is a greyhound man) and a potential lab stud all lined up but as soon as the Covid dog thefts started it put me right off.. the thought of having   A litter of pups stolen made me put things on hold… for now.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Bedlington greyhound 

I ment to say my bitch bedy grey marvel ,she didn't take for what ever reason so I try again next Year.dog was a first x bedy grey . Still looking to put a bedlington lurcher over her .

Hope your OK, 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i said a 1/2 bull is for round a hole 

you said i talk some shit 

then proceeded to talk about what youd seen a 5/8 bull do once 

i wasnt talking shit at any point was i a half bull x grey is shite as a running dog 

great at teeth excellent a good one 

if your telling me a half cross bull grey is on average a great lamping dog on everything what am i suppose to say you speak sense 

I've owned nearly nothing else but half x terrier breeds for almost 30 years and if your opinion is that 1/2 xs  are only good for round a hole I'm telling you your opinion is a 100% wrong and you're full of shite and have seen fcuk all but you want lads on here to believe you've seen good animals from every cross and they've all been crap ????

You must get out with some shite lads and their shite dogs. ????

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im done replying to bullshit merchants now lol only half bred any one puts pics up of with different game is jigssaw with first  sal x ill let lads work out why for there self ?

Are you line bred ? ?  the gene pool is tight I bet bit too tight ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what keep qiuet like a good little boy while your little click talks shiote 

get up the 3 a ye this season a dog a piece  we see what is what 

I was quite up for that a few days back but I'm not so sure I want to now. As I've already said I don't have a working running dog for this season only bushers so not much good for your chosen quarry. I'd have come to see yours work just for the craic but unless you are alot different off line than online I'm not sure I'd have a particularly enjoyable day.

Not that you'll take the slightest bit of notice but I knew the dog you and SC are arguing over and he's right, it was one of those dogs that managed to do stuff it shouldn't have been able to. The story he told you is 100% true, it wasn't her job and wasn't something she got the opportunity to do often but it did happen. Whether you believe it or not is immaterial. In all honesty it was in front of a line of guns on a shoot day and certainly wasn't what we were there to do but it did happen.

I'm not suggesting you keep quiet while people talk shite but accepting that things may have happened that you might not have personally experienced might not be a bad idea.

Its a big world and nobody has seen or heard it all especially where animals are concerned.

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

I've owned nearly nothing else but half x terrier breeds for almost 30 years and if your opinion is that 1/2 xs  are only good for round a hole I'm telling you your opinion is a 100% wrong and you're full of shite and have seen fcuk all but you want lads on here to believe you've seen good animals from every cross and they've all been crap ????

You must get out with some shite lads and their shite dogs. ????

lets have some pics mate of these great dogs with bag fulls a game ?  

or please show me one 3 runs a night is no good is it no wonder they manage 2 rtimes a week lol

Just now, Mr Wilkes said:

I had a greyhound bitch ready to break ( my tenant is a greyhound man) and a potential lab stud all lined up but as soon as the Covid dog thefts started it put me right off.. the thought of having   A litter of pups stolen made me put things on hold… for now.

Only lab x i see work was out of a litter Jeff brumel had a part in breeding out of one of his Norfolk types and it worked as good as any x I see .

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

I remember mate, we chatted about it at the time. It'll happen at some point I hope, timing and parents need to be right but I'm in no rush

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Only lab x i see work was out of a litter Jeff brumel had a part in breeding out of one of his Norfolk types and it worked as good as any x I see .

Thats one of the things about them that interests me, everyone who has seen one says they are good and yet they are really uncommon. I'm keen to try for myself and find out

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I asked you on a thread if you ever worked or owned a beddy and you said no and you not had a terrier for years and I also asked if you knew what beddy is in your stuff now and you said no , only something about some mystery f1 breeder from Manchester way ? Nutter I may be if you like but there feck all wrong with me memory it will still be on the thread somewhere anyway I not got as much time to waste so I just agree your right

Not had any beddys around me for a few years moocher that’s correct ive not said nothing of a sort about not working them that’s completely pulled out ya own ass 2 were shit an one was half decent but wasn’t a straight blooded beddy another correct  was I don’t know the beddy blood on one side of my bitches breeding but what ever it was it could do the job hence why I used him ??I ain’t got a clue who the mystery breeder of f1 up Manchester way is as I don’t feck with f1 bedlington greyhounds only time I’m interested in f1 bedlington greyhounds is if I need working beddy Lurcher blood out of proven dogs to put in other Lurchers that are proven for my needs. It’s still there in black an white mate if you want to go check an waist your time ??? 

but I’ll say it again a f1 bedlington greyhound not my cuppa tea ?? Sorry if that’s offended you 

31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lets have some pics mate of these great dogs with bag fulls a game ?  

or please show me one 3 runs a night is no good is it no wonder they manage 2 rtimes a week lol

Slide on mC dull. 

You just keep proving your a kennel blind fool that really knows fcuk all about LURCHERS. 

• Haha 1