2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I have a 1st X saluki here,now almost 13 years old, been a right enjoyable journey we've shared together,he's taken plenty of everything,fed me and the family on many an occasion,always gave his best even if he wasn't successful,at times he caught when I never thought he could,and at other times,he missed the finish when I taught he should....I'd be honoured to have another like him...

IMG_20190502_201505.jpg

IMG_20210412_202432.jpg

Nice dog that bud

• Thanks 1

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Tyla said:

If I was to take on a first cross grey it would be a lab x, probably wouldn't be for everyone but I think it could well do good for what I do. I've wanted one for a long time and when the time is right I intend to have one.

If I was going for a smaller first x I would try another whippet russell x, the one I have had has been everything I wanted and more. Ideally I would just clone him.

Neither would be hare dogs, before the oracle starts off on one, but I don't hunt hares so that doesn't matter to me.

My mate had one he said it wasn’t the fastest of dogs but could run a hare till exhaustion 

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

your all blinkered mate 

think because something happened once it would happen over and over 

if you dont like what i put dont reply read its simple isnt it 

hopefully any one fresh in the game doesnt get took in by half the shite they read on here because the drun 90percent are banging is not even remotely true 

come across a s a bully get a grip were all adults make act like one

your in diane abbot mode again

This is getting boring now mate on every topic, So boring I may self harm.

Bet those cold winder evening would fly by in your company ?  

Edited by Big Ron
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

That wasn't the question was it you muppet.

You said heavy bull blooded dogs were all useless and couldn't do owt but pull from a hole.

I merely stated I knew of a heavily bull blooded dog which could catch rabbits well on the lamp, go ferreting, and catch fox and deer on the lamp and in the daytime. It was not my dog, it was owned by another member on here. It wasn't got for doing all of that stuff granted, but it did. Which was why it was put to a taller, leggier, faster dog, to produce some pups that ended up being toppers.

I didn't say anything about how many times out of 100 it would catch a hare.

I JUST STATED WHAT I HAD SEEN OF ONE DOG AND WHAT SHE HAD DONE IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES AND THOSE OF OTHER MEMBERS ON HERE.

And you told me I was a liar, and that I was lying about what I said I had seen.

When I questioned why you were calling me a liar, you started to slag my dogs off.

I know that you are 35, but you were acting like a 13 year old.

And you're still calling me a liar so i'm still calling you a C*NT. Its that simple really mate.

And for someone who thinks everyone on here is talking crap, does nothing and int worth bothering about, you appear be dedicating your life to educating them and telling them they are wrong, and getting nasty when anyone doesn't agree.

i said a 1/2 bull is for round a hole 

you said i talk some shit 

then proceeded to talk about what youd seen a 5/8 bull do once 

i wasnt talking shit at any point was i a half bull x grey is shite as a running dog 

great at teeth excellent a good one 

if your telling me a half cross bull grey is on average a great lamping dog on everything what am i suppose to say you speak sense 

53 minutes ago, C.green said:

Them lab crosses are good animals

In all honesty I've never seen one working but I love the lab attitude and do a fair bit of shooting and deerstalking these days so would like like a dog thats multi purpose. It's a cross thats been on my bucket list a long time, if I dont try one I will always wonder what it would've been like

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i wasnt talking shit at any point was i a half bull x grey is shite as a running dog 

if your telling me a half cross bull grey is on average a great lamping dog on everything what am i suppose to say you speak sense 

How about don't say anything? 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

But a saluki cross isn't great on everything is it? 

Trust me bull crosses can and do make good deer dogs, so we have rabbit, deer, fox, the odd hare, what more does anyone want? 

1 minute ago, Tyla said:

How about don't say anything? 

what keep qiuet like a good little boy while your little click talks shiote 

get up the 3 a ye this season a dog a piece  we see what is what 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Now who is retarded how canyou breed a f1 with f1 ? Obviously you have to add something else ? 

why do you have to add something else? some go f1 to f1 call them second generation. I have had beddywhippets bred this way, you get a lot more variation ?

• Like 1