• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol  im just very sceptical when people are telling me things mate

especially on here ?

Being sceptical is fairly sensible, to a point.  But calling people liars, just because you haven't seen it yourself, is pretty foolish.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Being sceptical is fairly sensible, to a point.  But calling people liars, just because you haven't seen it yourself, is pretty foolish.

i seen a lot mate and if i think something is a miss not true in my mind i arent the one been foolish mate 

just saying it from how i have seen it 

not taking one offs as the truth mate?

You spent yesterday calling me a liar and slagging my dogs off? Why the f*ck would I want to engage in discussion with you ? 

I don’t give two f*cks about banter and a bit of sh*t slinging, and folk with different opinions. But I don’t take very kindly to be called a liar. I’m lots of things, but a man who lies about dogs isn’t one of them. 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i seen a lot mate and if i think something is a miss not true in my mind i arent the one been foolish mate 

Have you seen many first cross saluki/greys i think most noted ones came about when the dam was the saluki . I have heard some say it does not matter which way they are bred i believe different tbh.

• Like 1

I have a 1st X saluki here,now almost 13 years old, been a right enjoyable journey we've shared together,he's taken plenty of everything,fed me and the family on many an occasion,always gave his best even if he wasn't successful,at times he caught when I never thought he could,and at other times,he missed the finish when I taught he should....I'd be honoured to have another like him...

IMG_20190502_201505.jpg

IMG_20210412_202432.jpg

• Like 10
35 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You spent yesterday calling me a liar and slagging my dogs off? Why the f*ck would I want to engage in discussion with you ? 

I don’t give two f*cks about banter and a bit of sh*t slinging, and folk with different opinions. But I don’t take very kindly to be called a liar. I’m lots of things, but a man who lies about dogs isn’t one of them. 

you asked me yes or no am i a liar 

if you didnt like the answer dont ask that 

how many times out of 100 do you think a strong winter hare would be killed by a 5/8 bull

40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

What is so hard for you to believe that no other dogs, apart from saluki/coursing breds, can catch hares?  No-one has said any different.  Maybe not with 100+ yards law, but loads of dogs up and down the country have, and do, catch hares.  Like has been said, most people, on this site or not, will have pracically no interest in coursing the same way you are into it.  And if truth be told, it'd bore most of us to tears!  Doesn't mean their dogs can't catch hares though.

You keep on beating the same drum though, and it's gone from being a bit of banter, to you ridiculing people's dogs and calling half of us on this thread liars!

You've gone from sounding pretty ok, to being an arrogant, blinkered bully.  All in the space of a couple of threads.  

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

What is so hard for you to believe that no other dogs, apart from saluki/coursing breds, can catch hares?  No-one has said any different.  Maybe not with 100+ yards law, but loads of dogs up and down the country have, and do, catch hares.  Like has been said, most people, on this site or not, will have pracically no interest in coursing the same way you are into it.  And if truth be told, it'd bore most of us to tears!  Doesn't mean their dogs can't catch hares though.

You keep on beating the same drum though, and it's gone from being a bit of banter, to you ridiculing people's dogs and calling half of us on this thread liars!

You've gone from sounding pretty ok, to being an arrogant, blinkered bully.  All in the space of a couple of threads.  

He also said your calfs are 2 fat and u need specially made wellos furg

• Haha 1