15 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Rambo might be in the line of Bedlington but one dog don't make a line ,my bitch doing just fine ,she's keen as any and making good mooching juckel  she's a bit stubborn at times but she gives 100% and not just rabbits ,they wouldn't make a hare dog but far as I'm concerned the days of going to the flat lands coursing puss is over at least for me ,she's retrieved fox and tracked roe ,cwd ,muntjac no problem and loves to snaffle a kaney along a hedge row as for rabbits she does just fine. Everyone i spoke to who as siblings to our bitches are happy with what they got and thats what counts .

Those who add to a first x do for there own reasons and to suit the land they hunt and we all like different things if we didn't world be dull old place .

Jay I don’t know if Rambo in them that what poxon  said to me ,all I knew they had some stuff my old f1 had in her so I went for it and like you I’ve not been dissapointed , eh and didn’t have to pay silly money either 

• Confused 1

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Jay I don’t know if Rambo in them that what poxon  said to me ,all I knew they had some stuff my old f1 had in her so I went for it and like you I’ve not been dissapointed , eh and didn’t have to pay silly money either 

Ive not said nothing of a sort about Rambo being in your dogs! I know nothing about your dogs! man your crazy ? but I like you for obvious reasons your a beddy x man??I think you’ve been miss reading other comments ive made on other stuff thinking there for you I vaguely remember conversating with a other fella on here an he said something about Rambo 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

I think Dan same as us ,he likes the bedy x but with touch of something else in it ,I not got bad word to say about fella who bred ours and it wasn't for money as he gave me money back and not many around who do that today and let's face it a breeder of f1 bedy greys could make a fortune if he wanted especially now in these crazy times but I don't think he's the kind of lad to do that .

11 minutes ago, poxon said:

You can’t breed a  f1 from f1who has said otherwise because it wasn’t me! .an ive not said nothing of a sort to you about not owning beddys you nutter! Tbh I couldn’t careless were your dog came from who bred it an couldn’t give 2 hoots what’s it does I don’t give no fucks?? Like I’ve said before if your happy with your dog it’s happy days ain’t it?? Your like a broken record we are saying the same shit every time me an you conversat ?? on f1 beddy xs it’s on a different day an another post ?

Mooch I’ll say it again respect to you for feeling you have to defend the f1 an I mean that an not in a sarcastic way ??But peoples actions speak the volume if the f1 could do what people need that favour the x on a regular basis there would be more people with them in f1 form (I’m not saying they can’t) 

mate I don’t want or need to debate about f1 with you. myself an everyone I know with beddy xs know the score as were all active with the cross we all know the crack with them we all breed for what we need from dogs that can for the things we need 

I asked you on a thread if you ever worked or owned a beddy and you said no and you not had a terrier for years and I also asked if you knew what beddy is in your stuff now and you said no , only something about some mystery f1 breeder from Manchester way ? Nutter I may be if you like but there feck all wrong with me memory it will still be on the thread somewhere anyway I not got as much time to waste so I just agree your right

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ive not said nothing of a sort about Rambo being in your dogs! I know nothing about your dogs! man your crazy ? but I like you for obvious reasons your a beddy x man??I think you’ve been miss reading other comments ive made on other stuff thinking there for you I vaguely remember conversating with a other fella on here an he said something about Rambo 

Ffs you really are something you know very well you dropped the snipe about Rambo it wasnt someone else it was me and you know it

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

No mate  ? 

Have you shaark ?

I only keep one type mate 

If I was none stop bunny's or none stop teeth I'd have over bits in there though ?

Nope, no dogs at all at present.  Without 'spilling my guts' to all and sundry on here, I'll just say, the last couple of years haven't gone to plan for us, for a number of unforseen reasons.  Plus we've just bumped our numbers up, by one new little boy born on 9th march lol.  So, with one thing and another, dogs have been put to the rear of my priorities for the time being.  ?

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I think Dan same as us ,he likes the bedy x but with touch of something else in it ,I not got bad word to say about fella who bred ours and it wasn't for money as he gave me money back and not many around who do that today and let's face it a breeder of f1 bedy greys could make a fortune if he wanted especially now in these crazy times but I don't think he's the kind of lad to do that .

Dan who. Is Dan ?

19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nope, no dogs at all at present.  Without 'spilling my guts' to all and sundry on here, I'll just say, the last couple of years haven't gone to plan for us, for a number of unforseen reasons.  Plus we've just bumped our numbers up, by one new little boy born on 9th march lol.  So, with one thing and another, dogs have been put to the rear of my priorities for the time being.  ?

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy Shaaark, best wishes

Just now, mC HULL said:

what sort of land you run mate stuff you like ?

Been everywhere, and on practically every type of ground.  These days I WON'T be doing anything like I used to, definetely be taking it easier on myself lol.  ?

• Like 1