• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im saying what i seen that ok with you ?

your like diane abbot got nothing to say but love to pick apart what others a saying without any valuble imput ?

You asked to hear what I've seen that I liked about bull crosses.  I told you, I don't like bull crosses, because for me, they'd be the least useful cross, for me.  

Not rocket science really, is it?!

Oh yeah, not really interested in why you think I'm picking apart what others say.  But with that comment, I think you're starting to unravel.  ?

Edited by shaaark
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ill tell you why asweell  a greyhound is lacking stamina hardiness half saluki fix that

there demons mate on the lamp nearly all ive seen 

what would you go for 

dont say a f***ing deerhound pet over a gtrack dog please lol

Are you really saying the greyhound don't put anything into a running dog ? Whats the base line for any lurcher ? 

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You asked to hear what I've seen that I liked about bull crosses.  I told you, I don't like bull crosses, because for me, they'd be the least useful cross, for me.  

Also nice to have something edible and not ready minced ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Seen enough to see them catching good bags of rabbits on the lamp, bit if ferreting, catch foxes lamp, deer etc even hares.

Ah wait, one wasn’t a half x you’re right.

She was 5/8 bull 3/8 grey. 

Proper slow old thing she was, no stamina, one trick pony.

Apart from that time she spent the day picking up partridges on a prestigious southern shooting estate and then killed a good day time hare end of January on a 200 acre field with no fences, with fair law, in front of a bunch of witnesses. And retrieved it to hand.

Funnily enough the keeper said the was taking the piss ouT of the dog to, right up till she killed it.

a half cross bull greyhpound bags a bunnys  and hares and deer must a been something opposite to the ones i seen mate 

ones i seen like greyhound steroids big wide things one  2 explosive short runs ok if in stright line absolutly no stamina and badb bad turning 

were talking first cross mate 

not a half cross to a 3/4 greyhound  ?

which tend to be more racey

Edited by mC HULL

that can be 

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

so what i was saying is wrong

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a half cross bull greyhpound bags a bunnys  and hares and deer must a been something opposite to the ones i seen mate 

ones i seen like greyhound steroids big wide things one  2 explosive short runs ok if in stright line absolutly no stamina and badb bad turning 

were talking first cross mate 

not a half cross to a 3/4 greyhound  ?

which tend to be more racey

No you’ve read me wrong 

I said 5/8 BULL and 3/8 grey.

So more bull than a half x. 

6 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Are you really saying the greyhound don't put anything into a running dog ? Whats the base line for any lurcher ? 

no  for a lamper rapid killer a greyhound is quality mate but lacks stamina good feet etc so best running dog to add is saluki in my opinion a whippet doesnt sort feet etc a deerhound poor the rest are not running dogs so in my opinion a saluki is best mate ?

have a good 3 and half minutes in but run like a grey and hold up

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

no  for a lamper rapid killer a greyhound is quality mate but lacks stamina good feet etc so best running dog to add is saluki in my opinion a whippet doesnt sort feet etc a deerhound poor the rest are not running dogs so in my opinion a saluki is best mate ?

have a good 3 and half minutes in but run like a grey and hold up

You think a saluki is best ? I didn’t know that. Interesting ? 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

your talking silly now mate a 5/8 bull as a running dog 

Out of curiosity are you calling me a liar ? I just told you what I’ve seen and you’re telling me I’m silly? So are you calling me a liar ? It’s a simple yes or no question ? 

12 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

If you have had a f1 and don’t think it can do Charlie your mistaken they will ,they not my thing never really have been tbh apart from being inedible the ydont fetch much money unless you go back to the 81 winter when you could get £20 a pelt good cash then when thatcher was starveing us all ,mine ain’t just a rabbit dog never had just rabbit dog I like a opportunist but if I could take anything out the one I have it be some of the fire coz she ain’t content with just the fox [BANNED TEXT] her bloods up she kill the terrier aswell  , I reguard it as a fault in this one I have ,and bet you gona why put a whippet over then  , well maybe I goin over the type of terrain I av for. Years no more ?

Man you already know my answer as we have spoke before  And I believe I’m not mistaken you know I’m speaking from experience not just here say bull shit on here I’m a beddy x fan my sen the f1 beddy x is done now! It’s f****d! it’s finito! only beddy xs worth breeding from is beddy lurcher to lurcher breds that are doing all round working of a all rounder not stepping back to f1 like I’ve said before good for you your dogs doing it I’m happy for you your path is your path