• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

many years ago (I sound like uncle Albert) about 82ish I went out with a chap had 2 first cross saluki / greyhound. he coursed in the day and lamped at night. they were both very good. did some good numbers. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

meant to be mate 

ive seen literally dozens mate there muscle bound things mate cant turn no stamina ?

You really do know ya shit, mate. 

7 minutes ago, fred90 said:

many years ago (I sound like uncle Albert) about 82ish I went out with a chap had 2 first cross saluki / greyhound. he coursed in the day and lamped at night. they were both very good. did some good numbers. 

How dare thee blaspheme!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

You really do know ya shit, mate. 

How dare thee blasheme!!

im telling what i seen mate whats site is for mate is it not  

lets hear what you seen from first cross bull grey 

how they run etc stamp

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Mates multi x do well to find wats not in it and he’s still got it which means it suits him 

6EB1EC16-74F6-4495-9E15-6838E570B188.jpeg

lovely looking dog mate immaculate good bit a what i like in him lol?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im telling what i seen mate whats site is for mate is it not  

lets hear what you seen from first cross bull grey 

how they run etc stamp

Don't like bull crosses.  That ok with you?

• Confused 1
43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

allways  had a quality tongue  fingers and and stroke /length mate  ?

what can you do with half bred bull grey mate as a runner just about useless ive seen  plenty to big heavy like a double decker bus turning ?

Oh you do like to stir the pot... ???

Just now, shaaark said:

Don't like bull crosses.  That ok with you?

im saying what i seen that ok with you ?

your like diane abbot got nothing to say but love to pick apart what others a saying without any valuble imput ?

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you seen many half bull terrier greys mate ? how many was capable 

what would you say on average they run like mate 

siaze etc and what they good for 

id love to hear from someone seen plenty ?

Seen enough to see them catching good bags of rabbits on the lamp, bit if ferreting, catch foxes lamp, deer etc even hares.

Ah wait, one wasn’t a half x you’re right.

She was 5/8 bull 3/8 grey. 

Proper slow old thing she was, no stamina, one trick pony.

Apart from that time she spent the day picking up partridges on a prestigious southern shooting estate and then killed a good day time hare end of January on a 200 acre field with no fences, with fair law, in front of a bunch of witnesses. And retrieved it to hand.

Funnily enough the keeper said the was taking the piss ouT of the dog to, right up till she killed it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lurchers said:

You must of got the wrong one the mate as hand on heart ours didn’t hence why I ran them for 30yrs,

I used to lamp with bloke years ago who had one it was a brilliant rabbit and hare dog. 

Her litter sister was brilliant on bambi but wouldn't touch teeth, mine was the opposite when she was in the mood.

My pal has her now he uses her just for rabbiting she does OK but no world beater.  

7 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ill be honest I’d want more than a rabbit dog nothing against them  I’m sorry if this sounds a bit mr bowline but I’d want more than a rabbit dog out the f1 all I see with people with f1s of the traditional stuff of dogs that can punch higher than there means back tracking breeding to a lesser dog for rabbits it don’t make sence my end but not my dogs that’s all I see in my eyes if the dogs punching you keep the momentum going you breed to the same calibre of dog that’s hitting above it’s weight to see we’re it takes you no going back to the beginning an buying a f1 it’s not the finish article it’s just the beginning sorry for the bowline sounding shit talk 

your in banter poxline Lurchers ?

If you have had a f1 and don’t think it can do Charlie your mistaken they will ,they not my thing never really have been tbh apart from being inedible the ydont fetch much money unless you go back to the 81 winter when you could get £20 a pelt good cash then when thatcher was starveing us all ,mine ain’t just a rabbit dog never had just rabbit dog I like a opportunist but if I could take anything out the one I have it be some of the fire coz she ain’t content with just the fox [BANNED TEXT] her bloods up she kill the terrier aswell  , I reguard it as a fault in this one I have ,and bet you gona why put a whippet over then  , well maybe I goin over the type of terrain I av for. Years no more ?

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Seen enough to see them catching good bags of rabbits on the lamp, bit if ferreting, catch foxes lamp, deer etc even hares.

Ah wait, one wasn’t a half x you’re right.

She was 5/8 bull 3/8 grey. 

Proper slow old thing she was, no stamina, one trick pony.

Apart from that time she spent the day picking up partridges on a prestigious southern shooting estate and then killed a good day time hare end of January on a 200 acre field with no fences, with fair law, in front of a bunch of witnesses. And retrieved it to hand.

Funnily enough the keeper said the was taking the piss ouT of the dog to, right up till she killed it.

Some of the best lamp dogs iv seen and owned have been bull x.  Very good mix capable of many tasks and always give 100%

• Like 3