What you all do now

90% of my ground is arable for foxes but I’m lucky that the other 10% is a sheep farm, woodland and recently egg units, so I’m good for an hour or so out shooting rabbits and squizzers and an odd fox, when I started I only had crop fields so used to have 3 months or so of not doing much at all

Edited by Stavross

On a more serous note me and my mate go into shotgun mode this time of year for the fox’s and shoot the birds nicking feed either side of the light.. bought a o/u as I was sick of looking for cartridges from me auto

• Like 3

Seriously, I go clay shooting whenever I can . I used to be competitive, now I just practice. I still love breaking clays , and love it when a few of us get together and have a bit of a competition between us . I’m off to Farmington quarry tomorrow morning. They have a few sort of crane things that Chuck the clays nice and high , great practice for pheasant. I think it what a lot of game shooters do in the summer , that and pigeon shooting . 

• Like 1