Top man Socks!!

Nice pup ,good to see a youngster getting into it and I'm sure he'll have lots of fun with his new companion ? 

Not many like socks about who only wants good homes for pups ,most today are thinking of ££££ notes and nothing else . 

Atvb 

Mooch

35 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Nice pup ,good to see a youngster getting into it and I'm sure he'll have lots of fun with his new companion ? 

Not many like socks about who only wants good homes for pups ,most today are thinking of ££££ notes and nothing else . 

Atvb 

Mooch

My main helper is my lad, he's 15 then my godson hes 16 now young Harry has had a couple of trips with us hes 13 (my mates son), I sorted him a couple of ferrets out of last years litter ..but he saw the dogs working end of last season and that was it....lol

Hes got a cracking little team now, he lives in the middle of nowhere thousands of acres around him and has 2 ferrets, a dog and a bag of nets, im sorting him some locators..oh to be young again, he's got it made!! Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Massive thank you to Ken, this young lad is over the moon with his pup, he's a new addition to my young ferreting team!! Lol

Top man Ken, cheers mate!!

Screenshot_20210610-102235_WhatsApp.jpg.c3fc78439dd47435c3dfc9ecffbbc509.jpg

Screenshot_20210610-102211_WhatsApp.jpg.33921a9fb4ddb44d109b088db7fc2b3e.jpg

I hope he has many many years of fun with his new best pal ?

• Like 8
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

My main helper is my lad, he's 15 then my godson hes 16 now young Harry has had a couple of trips with us hes 13 (my mates son), I sorted him a couple of ferrets out of last years litter ..but he saw the dogs working end of last season and that was it....lol

Hes got a cracking little team now, he lives in the middle of nowhere thousands of acres around him and has 2 ferrets, a dog and a bag of nets, im sorting him some locators..oh to be young again, he's got it made!! Lol

Sounds pretty damned good that.  ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I got few nets and bits and bobs that he can have if he would like them ,I did offer them up to any one getting started but no takers so still in me shed ,so let me know and they all good nets not the cheap rubbish ? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, white van man said:

Brilliant stuff. Looking forward to getting out with them ?

They'll be doing all the work for us now mate!! Lol