Holy moley!!

Like been said them prices are stupidly high but round my way they asking 1500 a jack Russell pup and I see whippets going at 3 grand , crazy prices and fools are paying it  ,

I dont see dog prices going back to how they was anytime soon ,every time I go raw food shop they always folk with bull dog pups or another latest designer dog and first thing comes out there mouth is I'm going to breed it .

I wouldn't dream of asking more than 200 for lurcher pup but I'd worie folk would buy them and sell them on so unless I have good lads/lass waiting for  a  pup i wouldn't be taking a litter out my runners ,

• Like 1

Round here £1000-1200 a pup? if your no money man that’s in to dogs for financial gains and want to breed out of something you got an don’t have a lot of trust in random people you don’t know there’s only one logical practice pts what’s not required saves heart ache down the road or any wrong doing to them pups 

• Like 1