4 hours ago, TOMO said:

brilliant so pleased for the pair of them....

tom has the stones....however dont right brian off in the stones either....will be interesting to see where bri places in the stones....

does any of you guys know what the deadlift set up is.....normally its some big thing or silver dollar deadlift at 18 inch ....or and axel or somthing....be interesting to know what exactly it is....

jf and janasha are both good deadlifters

deadlift is 350kg for reps 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a thread about Weston super mare ??

Just hope that Tom's head stays right as I'd like to see him win. I follow them on YouTube and find both the brothers really humble and great to watch

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Hopefully.  Folk like bishop, carron(apparently carron has a hamstring injury) and shaw do well at deadlift so janashia and Maxime dont overtake luke and nab his 3rd place. If he could remain in 3rd goin into the stones I'd be confident he could take a podium 

completely agree, hes not tom but still a very good stone lifter and been training hard in them

4 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

thought tom would have done betterimage.png.4233d2198ec4d7162fc216b66341284a.png

thats a shame for tom....watched him do 200 a few times...and im sure he did 205 in the last training sesion