what's everyone's predictions for the finals? for me group 1 is hicks & shaw, group 2 stoltman and maybe felix, group 3 id like to see oberst and richardson but think it could be jf and richardson, group 4 bishop and hollands, group 5 is stoltman and novikov. I think thats who will make the finals and think it'll be close between tom stoltman and novikov but mainy that could cause upset. shaw is desperate for his 5th win

Group 3

Group 4

Group 5

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a thread about Weston super mare ??

Just hope that Tom's head stays right as I'd like to see him win. I follow them on YouTube and find both the brothers really humble and great to watch

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Just hope that Tom's head stays right as I'd like to see him win. I follow them on YouTube and find both the brothers really humble and great to watch

same mate ..good to watch them training ..i watch quite a bit of youtube strongmen ...olymipic lifters...crossfiters and others

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Didn't know Travis Ortmayer was still competing, would have liked Terry Hollands to have won it one time

yeh shame he hasnt....but he did win the senior wsm last year 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Didn't know Travis Ortmayer was still competing, would have liked Terry Hollands to have won it one time

Watched a vid of Hollands and bish the other day and hollands is looking in really good shape and very strong but think the competition is too good for him too have a decent chance now

10 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

Novikov , tom and shaw I reckon

Really been enjoying the stoltmans vids.  Feel sorry for luke hes put so much into this and then got a really hard group and I think his is a deadlift group instead of squat what would have been better for him. 

He has got a dead lift group, I don't think he'll struggle too much to get through the groups. He seems alot stronger and more focused than I've ever seen him