Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

cracking little terreir mate they be working in together soon and this time im not taking piss ?

I was thinking that the other day, I’ve got a couple of young bushers and Lurchers to play with and always enjoy fetching dogs on and watching them learn to work together and on their own. The first catches a dog makes are always some of the most memorable. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I was thinking that the other day, I’ve got a couple of young bushers and Lurchers to play with and always enjoy fetching dogs on and watching them learn to work together and on their own. The first catches a dog makes are always some of the most memorable. 

little un and big un working together is great to watch mate ?

If I’m honest I like a bit of everything, it would get boring doing the same thing every time. I do go through phases and I’m always out day and night. But it really is hard to beat just mooching about a good bit of land with some nice cover and plenty of game, knocking bits out and having a few runs, both great on your own with the dogs and with a couple of mates and a little pack. One day when it’s all knackered the last thing we will be able to do is go for a little mooch and knock a few rabbits out of the brambles, sad as it may sound! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1