Chunky monkey

7 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Looks powerfull bramble be a good age start of the season to get her going 

Cheers Davy he's started to take a nice shape to himself, just turned a year old and he's keen but can he hack it lol not my preferred line but Scouser was a decent dog 

Edited by brambles

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?wales1234 seems keen mate a good lad

im trying to get a cross coursing bred is capable of everything any other dog is single handed edible wise ?

I don’t think many folk have been arguing with you about that ? just not everyone wants to keep a coursing bred dog. That’s just life bro. Bit like woman, when the lights are out there ain’t much difference between W blond, brunet or a ginge. But we all got preferences ? 

Ps I’ve seen some big, heavy, fast bull x take some real big game and they’ve managed to take it, but afterwards they’ve had to be carried off the field, bruised, battered and pissing blood. Wales1234 will remember just such a day. And in the situation, your coursing dog would either have said no, or lost it’s quarry one way or another. That’s just life mate and that’s how it is. Granted most days you aren’t coming across stuff like that so it’s a moot point. 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t think many folk have been arguing with you about that ? just not everyone wants to keep a coursing bred dog. That’s just life bro. Bit like woman, when the lights are out there ain’t much difference between W blond, brunet or a ginge. But we all got preferences ? 

Ps I’ve seen some big, heavy, fast bull x take some real big game and they’ve managed to take it, but afterwards they’ve had to be carried off the field, bruised, battered and pissing blood. Wales1234 will remember just such a day. And in the situation, your coursing dog would either have said no, or lost it’s quarry one way or another. That’s just life mate and that’s how it is. Granted most days you aren’t coming across stuff like that so it’s a moot point. 

i disagree again lol 

i seen a coursing bred skinny bitch lads called her boney thing lol

slow a cow knocked out threw out pack by bull over over  before it could be collared it was into them until it made its maker believe me teeth snapped the lot just one day decided ill have a go 

i pts cost me money aswell bad episode it was unbelieveable but wouldnt ever want to be in that situation again

ive seen pure saluki kill a bull terrier mate some are evil personified lol

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i disagree again lol 

i seen a coursing bred skinny bitch lads called her boney thing lol

slow a cow knocked out threw out pack by bull over over  before it could be collared it was into them until it made its maker believe me teeth snapped the lot just one day decided ill have a go 

i pts cost me money aswell bad episode it was unbelieveable but wouldnt ever want to be in that situation again

ive seen pure saluki kill a bull terrier mate some are evil personified lol

Cows are diffrent to wild game ??

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Cows are diffrent to wild game ??

i know a deer doesnt throw the dog 20ft in air like a rag doll mate knock it out and soon as it wakes bk up does the same again over and over 

i seen a 20kg dog slow a cow to standstill the bull come helping it was mad i thought its dead 4 times get waking back up before i could get it doing it again bad bad day 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i know a deer doesnt throw the dog 20ft in air like a rag doll mate knock it out and soon as it wakes bk up does the same again over and over 

i seen a 20kg dog slow a cow to standstill the bull come helping it was mad i thought its dead 4 times get waking back up before i could get it doing it again bad bad day 

Chasing a cow around a field is nothing like running a deer. 

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Chasing a cow around a field is nothing like running a deer. 

the bitch run deer mate im saying it was game to get killed by a 400kg beast and didnt have quit in it 

never mind a bambi at 100kg they try until its done and have the stay to do it 

chasing a bambi round small field with few dogs is easy mate 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Suit a lot you cnuts to get out for a bit instead of waffling pure shite day after day ??

It’s summer mate , I lock my dog’s up till September now , feed them with a slingshot 

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Suit a lot you cnuts to get out for a bit instead of waffling pure shite day after day ??

?i be on less next week mate dont worry be back to jack anory tell a story on here again ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

It’s summer mate , I lock my dog’s up till September now , feed them with a slingshot 

is summer let them relax walk morning and night to hot 

let them put a bit on work it off by january should be peaking mate ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

is summer let them relax walk morning and night to hot 

let them put a bit on work it off by january should be peaking mate ?

I walk mine at 5 every morning , before work and weekends , till it’s cool enough to get them out straight from work 

• Like 1