Chunky monkey

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair mate. You started off sounding quite funny, but of banter and all that. But now you’re just coming across as a self obsessed knob head. Every single thread on this site is just a bit write up of how you and your dogs are the best, better than everyone else. Everyone else is an idiot with sh*t dogs. You’re just like whin, and trust me, that’s a very lonely place to be. 

lonely place to be ?? lol when i need to  swallow shite on here not to feel lonely ill know im a full blown knob head 

no self obsession theres lads on here with quality 

ones using multiple dogs and calling them quality running dogs arent the ones ? a rottweiler could do it or mastiff ?

im getting told i know nothing etc i know how everything on this island  gets run no wool cant be pulled over my eyes ?

theres lads on this site with dogs capable some be more capable but they have one thing in common there running dogs ?

• Like 2

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im still here mate 

you had me blood pressure up yesterday callin me a wrong un but only internet aye ??you was havin craic

crackin pic looks like a whippet grey lol?

Mate you seem a good lad I was giving you something to chew on over night and ya blood was boiling but now is a good time to take a step back and a least try to get the peace back calling others dogs shit ain’t healthy if a man who’s had a few different dogs likes wat he sees and does it’s job that’s all that man needs watever x type it is I won’t go on but it be good if you try to get that , the same as no one has doubted Sal x fir wat u use em for Try see others opinions as not bullshit I’m sure we can all have a cuddle one day x

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Mate you seem a good lad I was giving you something to chew on over night and ya blood was boiling but now is a good time to take a step back and a least try to get the peace back calling others dogs shit ain’t healthy if a man who’s had a few different dogs likes wat he sees and does it’s job that’s all that man needs watever x type it is I won’t go on but it be good if you try to get that , the same as no one has doubted Sal x fir wat u use em for Try see others opinions as not bullshit I’m sure we can all have a cuddle one day x

? not alot get me bk up on a computer you found what did ?

i cant run with you now after shit i give you ill look a right c**t if you beat me and as we know out can happen ?

id enjoy a day out talking dogs mate

and ill try turning over new leaf on here ?

but  cant promise nothing ?

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lonely place to be ?? lol when i need to  swallow shite on here not to feel lonely ill know im a full blown knob head 

no self obsession theres lads on here with quality 

ones using multiple dogs and calling them quality running dogs arent the ones ? a rottweiler could do it or mastiff ?

im getting told i know nothing etc i know how everything on this island  gets run no wool cant be pulled over my eyes ?

theres lads on this site with dogs capable some be more capable but they have one thing in common there running dogs ?

Have you ever heard the phrase, it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it ? I agree with a fair bit of what you say mate. But you’ve started to wander into the territory of running other folks dogs down, and that’s just something that ain’t for me mate. I don’t think anyone has told you, that you know nothing. But you seem to struggle to listen to anyone else’s opinion or allow anyone else a view, unless it agrees with yours. Take Wales1234 for example, I know him well, I know the ground he hunts and I know his dogs. I’ve also had him down on my ground and been with him. His dogs are very good at what they do and also would make a lot of dogs look silly at a lot of other stuff. Sure they probably arent going to be running a fen hare for five mins, but that’s not what he has them for and that’s not what he’s into. That doesn’t make them crap dogs or him an idiot. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, riohog said:

she was born in hamburg mate  her parents were direct from  bokan  iran 

I was close then!  ? ?

Don't know where I got syria from, unless it was someone else I'm thinking of?  But I remember commenting on your bitch a good few years ago now.

Anyway, she was a lovely looking bitch.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? not alot get me bk up on a computer you found what did ?

i cant run with you now after shit i give you ill look a right c**t if you beat me and as we know out can happen ?

id enjoy a day out talking dogs mate

and ill try turning over new leaf on here ?

but  cant promise nothing ?

Hull over the yrs I’ve took my dogs up n down the country putting them out ther comfort zone I like that a lot I also had a few yrs of giving unwanted dogs a chance and a few yrs of getting little race bred whippets the conditioning to push the limits i like that more than anything I’ve done previous I could go get a runner same as yours and make it a good dog but I like getting a mini metro to try do what a Impreza can do it makes me try harder in conditioning and is so much more rewarding to me same as I like fly fishing it rewards me more I like the up hill battle not the easier route but I don’t  condem others fir ther chosen route in life ??

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Have you ever heard the phrase, it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it ? I agree with a fair bit of what you say mate. But you’ve started to wander into the territory of running other folks dogs down, and that’s just something that ain’t for me mate. I don’t think anyone has told you, that you know nothing. But you seem to struggle to listen to anyone else’s opinion or allow anyone else a view, unless it agrees with yours. Take Wales1234 for example, I know him well, I know the ground he hunts and I know his dogs. I’ve also had him down on my ground and been with him. His dogs are very good at what they do and also would make a lot of dogs look silly at a lot of other stuff. Sure they probably arent going to be running a fen hare for five mins, but that’s not what he has them for and that’s not what he’s into. That doesn’t make them crap dogs or him an idiot. 

?wales1234 seems keen mate a good lad

im trying to get a cross coursing bred is capable of everything any other dog is single handed edible wise ?

15 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Hull over the yrs I’ve took my dogs up n down the country putting them out ther comfort zone I like that a lot I also had a few yrs of giving unwanted dogs a chance and a few yrs of getting little race bred whippets the conditioning to push the limits i like that more than anything I’ve done previous I could go get a runner same as yours and make it a good dog but I like getting a mini metro to try do what a Impreza can do it makes me try harder in conditioning and is so much more rewarding to me same as I like fly fishing it rewards me more I like the up hill battle not the easier route but I don’t  condem others fir ther chosen route in life ??

?im still happy to stop a few most weeks right threw mate ?thats still a task for me that gives me plenty of enjoyment 

i do like a bit a rabbiting aswell can have some cracking nights 

conditioning is a tricky game some look fitter but arent its all trial and error the real good dog men have it down to a t 

me i keep abit on em dont get caught out then??

3 minutes ago, brambles said:

I've got this here and I'm gonna put this out it's comfort zone and we'll see if it likes the wet

20210417_084113.jpg

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Looks powerfull bramble be a good age start of the season to get her going

?strong strong bk legs i got  feeling it like the wet ?

• Like 1