Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

This ones for mushroom ..... 

Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives 

Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyone ya lying.

He’s got two Salukis, one red, one cream. He can see a half grown hare at the end of the beam 

His light force is special, it goes 500 meter, It makes Tomos blitz look like something off blue Peter.

He’s been up for days, telling everyone they’re wrong. His driven poor mushroom straight to the bong 

He can do 30 miles in his wee froggy wellies. He reckons the only thing bull xs are for is smashing the smellies 

He won’t go to Wales hunting the fox, cos he’s afraid the boyos will send him back in a box.

But he’ll invite anyone up to have a run on his ground 

So I’m starting to think that maybe he’s sound. 

??

58 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

any man that has running dogs but find the course boring 

normally has a few bull x and loves an ambush with a few dogs am i on the right track?

I find courseing hares a bit boring not really my cuppa tea mate I don’t keep bull xs or am I in to ambushing quarry with packs of dogs Just me an one dog stay in our own land an please our selfs 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there be wretched things if you pop up mate remember these words mate 

one run its collapsed home time lol im not talking hares mate 

youll think im nostrodamus 

You really don't understand. I'm sure they are ideal for what you do and I'm happy for you. They aren't the be all and end all though, no dog is, dog work is too varied. Just enjoy them, you dont have to prove anything to anyone.

As far as collapsing my dog, it'll be easy, my youngest lurcher is 11 and retired. Needless to say she won't be coming on any trip though she'd have had a good go in her day.

I'll bring some bushers if we come, they suit what I do at the moment 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Wales 1234 loves open land lets see it can bend something on this or if its feet hold up been strong types lol

I dont want its stoney I cant run that 

Your gunna be surprised lads what a roe can do open land god forbid youcant bend one then dogs bk feet smashed  because i will not be able to breath for laughing Screenshot_20210611-103137_Gallery.jpg.51672a9ae7229f83c700312e7e7626b2.jpg

To flat for me that ? yea she marking there 

320EEF81-08D6-4A14-A3E1-11E96C04C760.jpeg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tyla said:

You really don't understand. I'm sure they are ideal for what you do and I'm happy for you. They aren't the be all and end all though, no dog is, dog work is too varied. Just enjoy them, you dont have to prove anything to anyone.

As far as collapsing my dog, it'll be easy, my youngest lurcher is 11 and retired. Needless to say she won't be coming on any trip though she'd have had a good go in her day.

I'll bring some bushers if we come, they suit what I do at the moment 

Don’t tell him they catch hares he will cry ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

To flat for me that ?

320EEF81-08D6-4A14-A3E1-11E96C04C760.jpeg

your in for a shock mate that ground i put pic up of will ruin your dog layed up a month lol 

you really havent been off the hill have you 

wait and see look like someone took a  hammer to your pets feet mate ?

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

I find courseing hares a bit boring not really my cuppa tea mate I don’t keep bull xs or am I in to ambushing quarry with packs of dogs Just me an one dog stay in our own land an please our selfs 

id be like a was 12 again mate not happy plesuring meself id want to be out finding some fresh ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

your in for a shock mate that ground i put pic up of will ruin your dog layed up a month lol 

you really havent been off the hill have you 

wait and see look like someone took a  hammer to your pets feet mate ?

Actually I’ve run the flinty land of the south a good few times aswell ? and up to Scotland few times and Sussex Cornwall Devon anywhere else ? 

• Like 2
Just now, Wales1234 said:

Actually I’ve run the flinty land of the south a good few times aswell ? and up to Scotland few times and Sussex Cornwall Devon anywhere else ? 

i wouldnt flint land you mate if you had run it youd no it glissens lol they big white pieces a rock ?