Chunky monkey

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

You're not going to get a rise out of me mate......sorry again..?

i dont want a rise mate lol 

what im suppose to believe lads on here lol 

bull x that can hack 2 full nights a week single handed ?

whippets kill strong hares 

i really havent heard such absolute garbage in me life mate its not one bit believable at all 

unless its teenagers listeming mate ?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Quote me on any of that, Ive stated a few facts 1 of them being that most people dont want or need a coursing dog, 2, a coursing dog for me would be next to useless and 3 I find hare coursing as boring as a fckn game of golf, but thats just me

any man that has running dogs but find the course boring 

normally has a few bull x and loves an ambush with a few dogs am i on the right track?

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i dont want a rise mate lol 

what im suppose to believe lads on here lol 

bull x that can hack 2 full nights a week single handed ?

whippets kill strong hares 

i really havent heard such absolute garbage in me life mate its not one bit believable at all 

unless its teenagers listeming mate ?

You could try believing that not everyone needs the same from a dog? I'm sure your dogs suit you but they'd be next to useless and probably a liability for me and plenty of others.

Lurchers are adaptable creatures and can turn their hands to lots of different things, which is lucky as there are lots of different quarrys, terrains and hunting styles. Different crosses suit different people otherwise they wouldn't exist.

Hares are not the be all and end all for everybody.

Just enjoy your dogs but please, for the love of God, stop trying to ram the wretched things down everyone's throat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Tyla said:

You could try believing that not everyone needs the same from a dog? I'm sure your dogs suit you but they'd be next to useless and probably a liability for me and plenty of others.

Lurchers are adaptable creatures and can turn their hands to lots of different things, which is lucky as there are lots of different quarrys, terrains and hunting styles. Different crosses suit different people otherwise they wouldn't exist.

Hares are not the be all and end all for everybody.

Just enjoy your dogs but please, for the love of God, stop trying to ram the wretched things down everyone's throat!

there be wretched things if you pop up mate remember these words mate 

one run its collapsed home time lol im not talking hares mate 

youll think im nostrodamus 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

then we have mushroom a proper mushroom lol

in a country its legal lol with a coursing bred dog never even put one pic up  imported a dog to spain into look at ?

To be fair he does take it roller skating a lot to test it’s wind out it once pulled him to the local supermarket in under 4 mins and that was with hitting a lamp post on the way ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

To be fair he does take it roller skating a lot to test it’s wind out it once pulled him to the local supermarket in under 4 mins and that was with hitting a lamp post on the way ?

?the worse thing is your proberly not lying ??

Wales 1234 loves open land lets see it can bend something on this or if its feet hold up been strong types lol

I dont want its stoney I cant run that 

Your gunna be surprised lads what a roe can do open land god forbid youcant bend one then dogs bk feet smashed  because i will not be able to breath for laughing Screenshot_20210611-103137_Gallery.jpg.51672a9ae7229f83c700312e7e7626b2.jpg

This ones for mushroom ..... 

Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives 

Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyone ya lying.

He’s got two Salukis, one red, one cream. He can see a half grown hare at the end of the beam 

His light force is special, it goes 500 meter, It makes Tomos blitz look like something off blue Peter.

He’s been up for days, telling everyone they’re wrong. His driven poor mushroom straight to the bong 

He can do 30 miles in his wee froggy wellies. He reckons the only thing bull xs are for is smashing the smellies 

He won’t go to Wales hunting the fox, cos he’s afraid the boyos will send him back in a box.

But he’ll invite anyone up to have a run on his ground 

So I’m starting to think that maybe he’s sound. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 13