Chunky monkey

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

@SheepChaser

did you ever do any wood carving with a chainsaw, storage yard in pontypridd? A bit random, I know lol.

? no mate. 

As for the kebab. This particular place is bang on. Only place I get one from. Not donner, lamb kofta, 2 large with chilli sauce and chips. Banging. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

? no mate. 

As for the kebab. This particular place is bang on. Only place I get one from. Not donner, lamb kofta, 2 large with chilli sauce and chips. Banging. 

?

On 09/06/2021 at 16:37, mC HULL said:

the coursing bred best hunting  dog ever is were im not joking mate lol

That’s a bold statement , saluki are far from best hunting dog ever but are the best at there chosen quarry , you seem to come across as very kennel blind and if it’s not got saluki in it or you haven’t seen it then it’s can’t have happened or doesn’t exist, 

you may be a very nice young lad but you seem to come  across as that type of lad who you meet at the end of the bar talking everyone’s ears off about what you’ve done and how good you are at it but no ones really listening or believing you 

you no the type , when they say they  been Tenerife and you say you’ve been elevenerife 

or they done a high jump and you say you’ve sky dived without a parachute, 

like say you mite be a sound guy , but you come across on here as a billy 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

That’s a bold statement , saluki are far from best hunting dog ever but are the best at there chosen quarry , you seem to come across as very kennel blind and if it’s not got saluki in it or you haven’t seen it then it’s can’t have happened or doesn’t exist, 

you may be a very nice young lad but you seem to come  across as that type of lad who you meet at the end of the bar talking everyone’s ears off about what you’ve done and how good you are at it but no ones really listening or believing you 

you no the type , when they say they  been Tenerife and you say you’ve been elevenerife 

or they done a high jump and you say you’ve sky dived without a parachute, 

like say you mite be a sound guy , but you come across on here as a billy 

?i could also be lad who can back what he says mate imagine that id expect a lamper to think im full a shit :hunter:lol

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Probs more diseases in his hair then in a kebab shop so I wouldn’t worry ?

now that was funny....lol...

i must admit it does take some doing being scruffier than bob geldoff ....but it seems sheepchaser achieved it...

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

now that was funny....lol...

i must admit it does take some doing being scruffier than bob geldoff ....but it seems sheepchaser achieved it...

SheepJesus should be his name ?

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Oh and it’s guaranteed poaching so we are probably gone have to hide in a hedge at some point 

Is name says it all for me guys MC hull FFS ??. Could you imagine a drive out with him over 100 mile. Sorry 50 because he'd be getting left there the 50 mile back ??

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Is name says it all for me guys MC hull FFS ??. Could you imagine a drive out with him over 100 mile. Sorry 50 because he'd be getting left there the 50 mile back ??

you dinlo lol

not mc as in music you crank lol 

leave me 50 mile that would never ever happen you could bet your life on that ??

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s an idea. We could have a rap battle next ? 

I've got sheep, I rounded them up, I  didn't do it for a buzz, I did it coz I couldn't give a fuuck, running my whippet in the Valleys, you caint do, coz you all is fannies, my Jesus inspired hairdo is what you do, you all need to be the choir, wake up from your chairs, anyways, I'm back to my sheep, I'm gonna go in there deep, feeling all shaky, I hope it isn't scrapies.... word

Too much grammar?

• Haha 4