Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

I will only come up there if you come down here simples , you can go shooting your mouth this shit that’s shit come run your dog’s 

i dont have a pointer or a fox hound mate ??

19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m deffo driving you and ow up this winter ? this will be some good crack. Just remember to pack your snorkel for the wet land up there ? 

I'm getting a beaver x just for the day

Just now, SheepChaser said:

What are we arguing about again ? I’ve got confused. Can you bullet point it please mchull. Bit like a series catch up for any late comers to the thread. 

Basically his coursing dogs catch hares , on wet ground , but also catch everything else and they don’t miss ! He won’t come down and prove it but we’ve got go and run his ground doing his way for him to prove this dogs are the best ! Oh and he can also see a hare 500yards away 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate I straight up look like the b*****d love child of Bob Marley and swampy.

Take me to a Lurcher show and folk think I’m with lacs ? 

Go covered in lanolin just for the extra effect ?

Just now, Wales1234 said:

Basically his coursing dogs catch hares , on wet ground , but also catch everything else and they don’t miss ! He won’t come down and prove it but we’ve got go and run his ground doing his way for him to prove this dogs are the best ! Oh and he can also see a hare 500yards away 

Oh and it’s guaranteed poaching so we are probably gone have to hide in a hedge at some point 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Right so someone with a specially bred coursing dog wants to prove it’s the best dog at coursing?