Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

I don't even wanna look like I ruined the man's thread.. But it's like this know one said saluki was shit if I was into running just hares it's what I would have and if they was as good on everything else we all would have them it's horses for courses. But the man says he don't do one thing but next post he's seen rabbit dogs getting twisted on the lamp and he keeps the lamp on white dog at 500 yards so he clearly does he's up on he's facts shit but he wrote it it's there in black and white. And just tell people there dog will blow out after 2 minutes and shit ? oh yeah and he's the only person on here that goes hunting for a few hours cause our dogs can't even hack a long walk in wet fields.. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Man says he don't lamp hare... But seen dogs get smoked on lamp by strong hares. 

Man only courses stróng hares... but he's seen multiple dogs chase levrits round circles squelling

Says he runs them when land thawed out from frost.. So basically end of Feb start of march. 

And I don't even know is he a man because every second word is LOL it's like reading something my 12 year old nephew has wrote.. 

Lolol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

I don't even wanna look like I ruined the man's thread.. But it's like this know one said saluki was shit if I was into running just hares it's what I would have and if they was as good on everything else we all would have them it's horses for courses. But the man says he don't do one thing but next post he's seen rabbit dogs getting twisted on the lamp and he keeps the lamp on white dog at 500 yards so he clearly does he's up on he's facts shit but he wrote it it's there in black and white. And just tell people there dog will blow out after 2 minutes and shit ? oh yeah and he's the only person on here that goes hunting for a few hours cause our dogs can't even hack a long walk in wet fields.. 

Deffo tekkin u 4 a c**t 

U.having it

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Deffo tekkin u 4 a c**t 

U.having it

Nah I'm gonna get Rudeboy on him.. ? Not even replying anymore because the man/boy would clearly use a spanner to hammer a nail.. I don't think one person said saluki x was shit on Hares but every topic he's on it turns into he's shit. Iv seen a few whippets kill hares and same whippets lamped a few night a week.. Iv seen bitsa lurchers turn hares inside out before killing them with no saluki blood.. Do I think them dogs was better then top dogs bred for hares, nó i dont. I ran a pack of beagle harrier types for years seen nearly every lurcher x kill foxes in the day and night on lamp couple nights a week and have all been decent dogs from grews to collie xs and tbh iv never seen an out and fox dog that was saluki bred but you don't see me telling everyone on every post there a pile of shit with no balls and just lungs. Only that stupid c**t 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

there part were i said run any lad not shit mate no one took me up did they 

you would bend a hare on lamp mate december and how many breeds have more than 2 minutes in you dinlo 

your shite dog is a summerhunter lol

13 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Nah I'm gonna get Rudeboy on him.. ? Not even replying anymore because the man/boy would clearly use a spanner to hammer a nail.. I don't think one person said saluki x was shit on Hares but every topic he's on it turns into he's shit. Iv seen a few whippets kill hares and same whippets lamped a few night a week.. Iv seen bitsa lurchers turn hares inside out before killing them with no saluki blood.. Do I think them dogs was better then top dogs bred for hares, nó i dont. I ran a pack of beagle harrier types for years seen nearly every lurcher x kill foxes in the day and night on lamp couple nights a week and have all been decent dogs from grews to collie xs and tbh iv never seen an out and fox dog that was saluki bred but you don't see me telling everyone on every post there a pile of shit with no balls and just lungs. Only that stupid c**t 

fenman you never seen a fen lol or you know your dogs are for young lads like starter kits in the range to get kids fishinmg lol

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

there part were i said run any lad not shit mate no one took me up did they 

you would bend a hare on lamp mate december and how many breeds have more than 2 minutes in you dinlo 

your shite dog is a summerhunter lol

Dinlo? I think it's past your bed time. Tell your dad ring me I want a word with him ? LOL

• Like 1