Chunky monkey

mc Hull, you are nuts lol. Can't believe I've just spent half hour reading this! It's a shame you aren't a bit closer or I'd come see these super dogs of yours, im not driving that far for hares though as it really isn't my thing.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

Just now, Tyla said:

mc Hull, you are nuts lol. Can't believe I've just spent half hour reading this! It's a shame you aren't a bit closer or I'd come see these super dogs of yours, im not driving that far for hares though as it really isn't my thing.

you no whats nuts mate everything i said would be true mate ?

3 minutes ago, Tyla said:

You've got 2 it's the only way

3 minutes ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

Kennel blind.. Mc hull your saying your just being honest about whippets? Wales1234 hasn't got whippets? I may be wrong 

i cant fault wales1234 mate he was happy to show me his dogs give me day out mate ?

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m going to have my very own 100 pager at this rate ❤️ 

Cracking pup by the way mate, all the best with it...

And good luck on a 100 pager...lol

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you no whats nuts mate everything i said would be true mate ?

If they are as good as you say it'd be good to see no doubt. Even if they aren't I reckon you are the kind of bloke who comes across badly online but probably be a ok in person. Either way i can't see it happening as you're miles away and all my llurchers are ancient now

Man says he don't lamp hare... But seen dogs get smoked on lamp by strong hares. 

Man only courses stróng hares... but he's seen multiple dogs chase levrits round circles squelling

Says he runs them when land thawed out from frost.. So basically end of Feb start of march. 

And I don't even know is he a man because every second word is LOL it's like reading something my 12 year old nephew has wrote.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Tyla said:

If they are as good as you say it'd be good to see no doubt. Even if they aren't I reckon you are the kind of bloke who comes across badly online but probably be a ok in person. Either way i can't see it happening as you're miles away and all my llurchers are ancient now

i can show you what i say mate im not lying 

but i been layed up 4 week lol so had to amuse me self lol 

and lads on here really played there part for that im gratefull lol 

some good lads mate even the liars lol 

ive seen who is kennel blind and who is not ?

and only thing im going to prove is to tomo 500 yds on the lamp easy even with banq special 20 quid lol

Diall Yellow Plastic 500lm Torch | DIY at B&Q

• Haha 2