Chunky monkey

17 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I've been up the mountains in North Wales with a good mate off here and his dogs, mine didn't have a clue...they just won't range out as that's not how I hunt here.... his were excellent and it was great fun watching from the tops as they hunted off below.... after a day or 2 mine started to go out a bit more, and we caught a few bits... as you say there's a big difference to hunting around a field and casting off to find and hunt scent .... very impressive imo

Mine are the same when I visit Owain

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?your a vegatarian with what you keep mate dont even eat pussy cos its meat ??

Your the man that keeps the Fanny lickers not me. Lol. 

So did MB beat your beloved plodders at their own game with a rabbit dog or not. Lol. A fcukin rabbit dog. Lololol. 

And Irish lady had no desert mutt in her and still put plenty of good hares to bed. Lol

I used to think morton was the most kennel blind halfwit I'd ever come across but I'm afraid you've stolen his crown. The king is dead long live the King. Lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3