Chunky monkey

39 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

This one also "up north";

IMG_1536.JPG.dcea0bf85b3b62a43a61e2d4857881d9.JPG

Out of Geoff Fletchers breeding, so I can almost guarantee there's a bit of Greyhound in there somewhere ! ? !

Cheers.

Geoff fletcher ran one of his whippet x grey in a coursing comp on the fens for a bit of sport, dog ran its heart out for first 2 and half mins then had to put the handbrake on as it couldn’t take anymore, that’s what Mchull is saying them type of dogs will catch hares but can’t hack it when they drop on mr right on big land 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Geoff fletcher ran one of his whippet x grey in a coursing comp on the fens for a bit of sport, dog ran its heart out for first 2 and half mins then had to put the handbrake on as it couldn’t take anymore, that’s what Mchull is saying them type of dogs will catch hares but can’t hack it when they drop on mr right on big land 

I'm not disagreeing ?

Some people , especially these days, want a whizz banger, on the land, take a hare or two, and off again sharpish, they don't want five minutes runs.

No ones right or wrong. It's what works for you.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

one border the other a kelpie mate ?

Both borders. The one is just the weirdest marker border anyone has ever seen ? she’s a hellishly strong dog, very hard and direct. Probably too hard at times, her default action if she doesn’t know what to do is leather what’s in front of her ? 

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your not keeping me in the dark mate ? i know the score mate regarding whippets im not one a the ones done little lapping up  all the shite lads talk on here when i was a bain i believed the shit lads spout on here regarding certain types i soon learned whats what seeing them out  lol ?

Mate if you see a good lamper moocher watever be proper good at its game you would say it can’t stick on a fen and take 3 from 3 lol your funny 

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm not disagreeing ?

Some peole , especially these days, want a whizz banger, on the land, take a hare or two, and off again sharpish, they don't want five minutes runs.

No ones right or wrong. It's what works for you.

Cheers.

id rather have 5 mins if need be what happen you travel hit a strong one done for the day 

them winter months mate need 5mins in em

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Mate if you see a good lamper moocher watever be proper good at its game you would say it can’t stick on a fen and take 3 from 3 lol your funny 

im funny lol 

just tell lads whippets are great rabbit ferreting dogs but dont get one thinking they stop hares or bambi regular 

keep to sheep land and golf courses when its real wet 

all im saying want an allrounder hack stick all winter  get one good bit a sal in it they alot more rugged then other types and can take stick 

29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id rather have 5 mins if need be what happen you travel hit a strong one done for the day 

them winter months mate need 5mins in em

A good 5 mins to 7 mins is that when the girls heart gets ready to implode ? Well done catching heart busted hares that must be amazing you ran a girl till it’s heart went boom ? 

Just now, green lurchers said:

A good 5 mins to 7 mins is that when the girls heart gets ready to implode ? Well done catching heart busted hares that must be amazing you ran a girl till it’s heart went boom ? 

lol rather it the hares heart went boom after 7 mins than the whippets after 2 mins mate lol 

the dog sticks on both walking pace both give there all something to see mate 

but so is the whippet stopping tail tucked after 2 mins lol 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol rather it the hares heart went boom after 7 mins than the whippets after 2 mins mate lol 

the dog sticks on both walking pace both give there all something to see mate 

but so is the whippet stopping tail tucked after 2 mins lol 

If you say so or know so but you no nothing just blah blah 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d rather lamp a scabby hare an kick it on way past as it runs in circles than watch it jog for 5 mins ? or just snare the cnuts ?

lol typical summer lamper lol  run in circles lol

jog 5 mins try 40 plus mph 5 mins mate lol something you never seen ??

• Haha 1