Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just how id expect a whippet to look mate you must be up north lol 

?everything bigger stronger down south lol

This one also "up north";

IMG_1536.JPG.dcea0bf85b3b62a43a61e2d4857881d9.JPG

Out of Geoff Fletchers breeding, so I can almost guarantee there's a bit of Greyhound in there somewhere ! ? !

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

This one also "up north";

IMG_1536.JPG.dcea0bf85b3b62a43a61e2d4857881d9.JPG

Out of Geoff Fletchers breeding, so I can almost guarantee there's a bit of Greyhound in there somewhere ! ? !

Cheers.

thats how id expect a whit grey to look mate

is it capable mate seen i few id feed over the years 

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?can a whippet stop hares week in week out mate 

not once a twice a season mate consistantly 

i dont get sick every out coursing mate i enjoy 2/3 good going mate ?

you ever fancy day out this season mate can always pop up have a days sport mate id enjoy talking dogs  ?

That wernt wat you was calling was it now ?? you wanted stopping one in winter single  Ped whippet  I chucked up a 9 yr old past his sell by date that could find one if it was the only one in that field with his nose  and drill it you’ve circled round that and demanding extra bolt ons  funny as fk  merv the swerve ???

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

thats how id expect a whit grey to look mate

is it capable mate seen i few id feed over the years 

One of the fastest dogs I've seen, which, as is the case with these types, was his undoing......dropped both gracillis, so retired.

Cheers

Just now, green lurchers said:

That wernt wat you was calling was it now ?? you wanted stopping one in winter single  Ped whippet  I chucked up a 9 yr old that could find one if it was the only one in that field with his nose  and drill it you’ve circled round that and demanding extra bolt ons  funny as fk  merv the swerve ???

mate your over the moon a whippet got one up and drilled it in winter says all i need to no mate get the vid up mate be good to see 

Just now, mC HULL said:

mate your over the moon a whippet got one up and drilled it in winter says all i need to no mate get the vid up mate be good to see 

How about no which is brilliant really , is because youl never know but plenty do so I’m keeping you in the dark with ya 500 lamp lol 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

One of the fastest dogs I've seen, which, as is the case with these types, was his undoing......dropped both gracillis, so retired.

Cheers

?them hard runners pull muscles mate knock there self up 

you get em though stop plenty mate regular ?

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

How about no which is brilliant really , is because youl never know but plenty do so I’m keeping you in the dark with ya 500 lamp lol 

your not keeping me in the dark mate ? i know the score mate regarding whippets im not one a the ones done little lapping up  all the shite lads talk on here when i was a bain i believed the shit lads spout on here regarding certain types i soon learned whats what seeing them out  lol ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

on sheep sire all them mate that is some stamina lol??

Then two dogs been that out since 5am, just put them back in the truck to sleep on for a couple hours while I drive to another farm then it’s back to it, another few hours clearing sheep out from under solar panels. Then back at it tomorrow for another 14 hours on their feet gathering and filling races. Most dogs be dead by about lunch time today ? 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Then two dogs been that out since 5am, just put them back in the truck to sleep on for a couple hours while I drive to another farm then it’s back to it, another few hours clearing sheep out from under solar panels. Then back at it tomorrow for another 14 hours on their feet gathering and filling races. Most dogs be dead by about lunch time today ? 

quality mate i can watch them at it mate find it great lol