Chunky monkey

18 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Bring yours down and show me first then il come up ?

And the swerve is coming if you showed him itl be the air pressure wasn’t right the moon phase wasn’t aligned the dewpoint was low the animal was blind it was injured thers facts and fiction and bed time stories mc needs his brow stroked by the Bedouin tribesman lol 

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

It’s alright mate , inexperience will do that to you not leaving your on little patch and not seeing other lads work there dogs your and your dogs get one dimensional 

your stuck on a hill in wales lol ill run you the rest of the uk 

i want to run all species you want bush for fox 

whos got the all round running dog lol

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

And the swerve is coming 

youve swerved more than that fox he just put up lol ?

even a whippet can look like a hare killer on video mate 

but week in week out we know the score dont we lol

7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

And the swerve is coming if you showed him itl be the air pressure wasn’t right the moon phase wasn’t aligned the dewpoint was low the animal was blind it was injured thers facts and fiction and bed time stories mc needs his brow stroked by the Bedouin tribesman lol 

??you know fiction mate and know everything i said is fact lol??

whippets a kids dog or rag chaser no hunting man try using one 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

youve swerved more than that fox he just put up lol ?

even a whippet can look like a hare killer on video mate 

but week in week out we know the score dont we lol

You ducked out yesterday I left the door open for you and I had everything you asked for and req winter single ped whippet running one down but I wanted a few bits back but all u do us duck n weave  your good at that crack on with ya 500 yrd slips with ya lamp lolol 

• Like 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

You ducked out yesterday I left the door open for you and I had everything you asked for and req winter single ped whippet running one down but I wanted a few bits back but all u do us duck n weave  your good at that crack on with ya 500 yrd slips with ya lamp lolol 

just come run me with a whippet mate its that easy eyes dont lie bring a whippet or a brace ill show you they cant kill a strong hare even doubled id be surprised they put a bend in mate 

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

were did i say i slip at 500 yds on lamp ?

i said you can see a dog at that and you can aslong as its light coloured 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

just come run me with a whippet mate its that easy eyes dont lie bring a whippet or a brace ill show you they cant kill a strong hare even doubled id be surprised they put a bend in mate 

Chunky monkey I got no dogs and I wouldn’t go try prove nothing to you I’ve seen more runs pre ban by mixed breeds than you can imagine your not the only one who’s seen dogs with feathers run killing    Did you notice I never inc any facts of what I’ve seen reg whippets ? Cos it’s pointless no matter wat I say on any breed you lack the power to absorb information , you one of them that goes to a best of 3 then wants a best of 5 then best of 7 lol how do you feel when your dog misses  Number 3 bet your pig sick ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol doubled up chasing a fox shite land lol ill give that a swerve lol 

speed downhill quality not enough speed to get hold a it lol 

So you understand you can’t point and slip your dog there then ??

13 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Chunky monkey I got no dogs and I wouldn’t go try prove nothing to you I’ve seen more runs pre ban by mixed breeds than you can imagine your not the only one who’s seen dogs with feathers run killing    Did you notice I never inc any facts of what I’ve seen reg whippets ? Cos it’s pointless no matter wat I say on any breed you lack the power to absorb information , you one of them that goes to a best of 3 then wants a best of 5 then best of 7 lol how do you feel when your dog misses  Number 3 bet your pig sick ??

?can a whippet stop hares week in week out mate 

not once a twice a season mate consistantly 

i dont get sick every out coursing mate i enjoy 2/3 good going mate ?

you ever fancy day out this season mate can always pop up have a days sport mate id enjoy talking dogs  ?

Best working KC whippet I've seen,

IMG_0373.JPG.dc61523131fd87f5230eac74a9db0657.JPG

Mally's Vixen. Long gone now, so, no, I'll not be matching anyone with her ? !

She put many long night shifts in lamping in winter, and could kill a hare.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Best working KC whippet I've seen,

IMG_0373.JPG.dc61523131fd87f5230eac74a9db0657.JPG

Mally's Vixen. Long gone now, so, no, I'll not be matching anyone with her ? !

She put many long night shifts in lamping in winter, and could kill a hare.

Cheers.

just how id expect a whippet to look mate you must be up north lol 

?everything bigger stronger down south lol