Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

You have mate congratulations! 

i havent mate just a good runner capable mate one a them all rounders everyone on here seems to have lol 

chasing a fox allround all day isnt really the same lol mate lol 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i havent mate just a good runner capable mate one a them all rounders everyone on here seems to have lol 

chasing a fox allround all day isnt really the same lol mate lol 

Yours couldn’t do it , like mine are hares nor will ever pretend they are 

23 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

You would love that GypsyDog?

I grew up walking similar places around the Elan Valley,...every fecker turned out with a cur or a mongrel running dog.

When a dog took a line it was great,..they would go for miles and we would follow on, best as we could?

Quite a melee when the lead dog connected....?

Real unique style of hunting,...I miss it...?

It’s addictive mate , dogs ain’t killing 100s a season but o enjoy the hunt as much as the run and catch , when you can see dog and quarry and the dogs working the exactly line it really is something , and gets the blood going 

• Like 5
Just now, green lurchers said:

image.gif.cd7700b516e7562bb04e746305bc5c1b.gif

im not mate but dogs better than any whippet ever seen a field on a bad day mate lol 

and lads believe you whippet a great even after seeing that vid lol some lads cant be helped lol

11 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

It’s addictive mate , dogs ain’t killing 100s a season but o enjoy the hunt as much as the run and catch , when you can see dog and quarry and the dogs working the exactly line it really is something , and gets the blood going 

i never see me dog get its nose down hunt up mate lol ?

keep enjoying it mate ?you and dogs love it what its about mate ?

im just a knob lol?

Edited by mC HULL
24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im not mate but dogs better than any whippet ever seen a field on a bad day mate lol 

and lads believe you whippet a great even after seeing that vid lol some lads cant be helped lol

Sorry to disappoint ya that wernt my dog in the vid you got some imagination or youl believe anything x

Day walking is great, probably my favourite, but I don't allways run them off a slip.

If the dog is decent, you can get on a bit of high ground, let the dog quarter the field, nose down,  tail up, getting faster and faster as the scent gets hotter, then the inevitable explosion of brown fur as the hare bursts from its seat and then its game on !

You can watch all the fun from your vantage point, but not all dogs will quarter a field finding their own quarry, some are point and slip.

All great fun ?

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Sorry to disappoint ya that wernt my dog in the vid you got some imagination or youl believe anything x

i dont though mate lol 

you told different lad thats a whippet i know i owned it when you never and it wasnt 

typical bullshit that gets spouted on here mate 

but there is a few honest lads mate ?and not me before anyone says it lol 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Day walking is great, probably my favourite, but I don't allways run them off a slip.

If the dog is decent, you can get on a bit of high ground, let the dog quarter the field, nose down,  tail up, getting faster and faster as the scent gets hotter, then the inevitable explosion of brown fur as the hare bursts from its seat and then its game on !

You can watch all the fun from your vantage point, but not all dogs will quarter a field finding their own quarry, some are point and slip.

All great fun ?

Cheers.

a man who knows the score lol start round outside get tighter each lap ?why its hard to take one for a normal walk anywere were there is game and even land you think there isnt lol out abpout its found bad this time year dog walkers everywere lol

Its a shame the hunt is lost on some...

To walk some of the land Wales1234 walks and get the vantage point to actually watch a dog work is very different to running off a slip..its a day of "hunting"... in some of the best countryside in the UK...

We do a bit on the moors down here, but walkers are a pain even in the winter, my trip to North Wales didn't see a soul in hours of walking, every hunt was exciting and the views off the mountains out to sea were enough to make the trip (perhaps im easily pleased, or maybe a little older and can appreciate more than just killing??)..

Anyhow, you need a dog doing it regularly imo opinion to have some success, my main land is arable, sheep paddocks large farms basically there's loads of game and im lucky to have perm on some big chunks, but its completely different...you don't know what might pop up in the beam or in the day and you edge your bets with a dog who can handle it... but MC dog would show mine up on hares and Wales1234 would make mine look daft on the mountains...dogs for jobs, there is few compete all rounders imo..

• Like 5