Chunky monkey

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

See that's were you show your inexperience there's dogs that hunt and then there's dogs that rummage can you show me one of yours hunting that kind range 

I've been up the mountains in North Wales with a good mate off here and his dogs, mine didn't have a clue...they just won't range out as that's not how I hunt here.... his were excellent and it was great fun watching from the tops as they hunted off below.... after a day or 2 mine started to go out a bit more, and we caught a few bits... as you say there's a big difference to hunting around a field and casting off to find and hunt scent .... very impressive imo

• Like 3

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol don't talk shite mate I dont lamp only pups lol I'm out daytime as lads see who popping for a run this season ?  ill give you 3to1 odds ill smoke you in the day mate and send sheepchaser the money tomorrow you send him 500 notes will go out December daytime ill show you a dog slaying everything  it runs

Let's see im gobshite or you are mate 

slaying everything it runs aye right there’s no such dog 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Chase em around lol 

456 mile tour chasing em around lol 

I'd have it done soon as there was open land me do make up 400 yds on a  fox in no time lol  

You ever seen a fox run on anything other then flat fields ?

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You made it sound like they off hunting up chasing stuff in out for miles mate your just out dog off close hoping they knock something up ?

Basically shite land no game odd fox ?

You not been on YouTube? And watched the dogs dragging a stale line?

1 hour ago, C.green said:

My mate brought his moor hunting dog down and dog wasnt over fussed on f***ing off too far. Do u reckon they know to find on them barren places they gotta do the distance lol

Mine don’t I will come down your way and my two just knock about same when I got up with my mates bushers then don’t hunt on or on the lamp , but up here it’s like they know what’s expected , 

8 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Mine don’t I will come down your way and my two just knock about same when I got up with my mates bushers then don’t hunt on or on the lamp , but up here it’s like they know what’s expected , 

Aye mate sounds about right. Dog doesnt have to go as far in some places to bump into stuff does it

Just now, C.green said:

Aye mate sounds about right. Dog doesnt have to go as far in some places to bump into stuff does it

Well you think if there travelled a mile by you they’d bumped into a pile of stuff ?

I did go through a stage when i first bought gps just walking around picking up dead stuff wouldnt like to know what they killed before i had the collars. I used to hunt the forestry aswell but alot of it is just wondering around looking ag a screen isnt it lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, C.green said:

I did go through a stage when i first bought gps just walking around picking up dead stuff wouldnt like to know what they killed before i had the collars. I used to hunt the forestry aswell but alot of it is just wondering around looking ag a screen isnt it lol

Not to bad here open ground you can see a lot of what’s going on if you get up high , but if you at bottom of a valley and they leave well your not gone see much ,