Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Lurcher pup ???

if I remember rightly he said it’s related to the bull x bitch he lost ? 
wales 1234 litter ? I could be wrong ?

Yea it’s out the sister to the dog he lost , the bitch I kept I gifted to a lad up north 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

8 weeks next Saturday ? she’s gonna be a lump! 

Won't be fast enough for winter hares, 300 yard slips, fighting to get past duncan goodhew, and pulling a bambi (neck hold only, obvs) on way back from same slip.  

Still, nice pup.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 3
27 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Won't be fast enough for winter hares, 300 yard slips, fighting to get past duncan goodhew, and pulling a bambi (neck hold only, obvs) on way back from same slip.  

Still, nice pup.  ?

? ill love the fact you never hunted a winter mate i new that as soon as you said you run whppets?no body hunting alot right threw a season has a whippet unless its odd bit a bunny bashing here there 

a game whippet that can hack a winter is only spoke about in plummer books and the like lol

• Haha 4
Just now, mC HULL said:

? ill love the fact you never hunted a winter mate i new that as soon as you said you run whppets?no body hunting alot right threw a season has a whippet unless its odd bit a bunny bashing here there 

a game whippet that can hack a winter is only spoke about in plummer books and the like lol

You never met my whippet ? he was a bit of a legend ? thought he was a 28” bull x ? 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Can’t believe you forgot to add wet ground, in fact the heaviest ground any man every walked on. 

loads a men run wet ground mate its the uk only them that havent think what im saying is bollocks lol